dazzla, jaguar help

what build of jaguar are you running? and what is the latest build? also do you happen to know wut build they used at MWNY?

b4 installing jaguar, i wus wondering is it possible to install it onto my ipod and boot it from there? i dont want to mess with it on my hd.... i rather "test" it out on my ipod, is this possible?

also do i need CD2 of jaguar in order to install it or no?

The last build I heard was released is 6C101, dunno what was shown at MWNY but it wouldn't have been much further developed than that.

I would have thought CD2 of Jaguar is the Dev Tools, which you don't need for an install. Not downloaded any builds of Jaguar tho I wouldn't think the install more than 1 cd.

Well people over at macnn said they were using 6c98 at MWNY. And yes you need the second cd. It contains printer drivers, fonts, and some apps.

And like sheer said, 6c101 is just starting to make the rounds...barely.

Not sure if you can boot off your ipod. I guess I wouldnt see why not, since it is a firewire hd. But ya never know....

There is a 6C101 going around, the build at the show was 6C94 (although some people claim to have seen 6C98). You can boot off of the iPod although there may be problems, and you only need the second CD if you want additional print drivers, iTunes, iMovie and Acrobat reader