Xbox Live Gold

Hey, this may be a stupid question but i dunno lol.

I've heard that with the 'fully loaded' xbox 360 package, that Xbox Live ready?

What the hell does that mean? Does that mean you get a xbox live gold membership for a year, or just you get silver?

If it is silver then what the hell do you get in the basic package?

nvm found the answer..... for those who want to know....

Core Package - One Month free Gold, and unlimited Silver

and exactly the same for Fully loaded.... except you get a headset

All Xbox 360s will come with a free Xbox Live Silver subscription. Xbox Live Gold is essentially what we have today, but with even more features. Xbox Live Silver lets everyone get a taste of Xbox Live, but since it's free, much of the important (and enjoyable) features aren't included. If you currently subscribe to Xbox Live, you will be walked through a process to migrate your account once you connect your Xbox 360 to the internet.

Ok. So if you are an Xbox Live 2.0 Silver subscriber, you can't play games???!!! Double yoo tee eff?!

586724819[/snapback]

well, first of all XBL Silver is free, so you can't really bitch about not being able to play games, especially since you have to pay the same price of a Gold membership to play games on XBL on the current xbox. The point of XBL Silver is allow you to do the whole gamercard / achievements thing, go to the XBL marketplace, allow you to download updates (assuming you have a HDD), chat with friends, and play online on certain free weekends. I don't see any problem with it.

well, first of all XBL Silver is free, so you can't really bitch about not being able to play games, especially since you have to pay the same price of a Gold membership to play games on XBL on the current xbox. The point of XBL Silver is allow you to do the whole gamercard / achievements thing, go to the XBL marketplace, allow you to download updates (assuming you have a HDD), chat with friends, and play online on certain free weekends. I don't see any problem with it.

586724993[/snapback]

That's a real good deal. For free, you can't beat that. Much better than how XBL is now.