[Buying] iMac 17" G5

Well i was ment to be buying my iMac sometime ago, but that didnt go to plan. My mum lost her job so i refused to let her buy it for me. Since then, the iMac has been updated and the price has been lowered. I have sold my MP3 player, mobile phone, bass wah pedal and my mum is helping me out for the rest of it. Hopefully next week i should have it :happy:

Yes, I can't wait until I get enough money to buy my 20" Imac. Just to let you know, I found some pretty good prices on Ebay. I found a brand new 20" of the newly released models for 1450 (after rebate)

Yep, it will be pretty new to me, but iv used an eMac, PowerMac and iBook before so hopefully it shouldnt be all that new to me. It's definitely going to take me a while to know about my iMac just as much as i know about PCs

fantastic man :D

hope your imac goes well, i oneday hope to have either an imac or a powerbook (or even an ibook) just waiting for the intels + money.

586731280[/snapback]

money is always a big factor when it comes to macs :pinch: but im sure it's worth it :)

I ordered the 20" last week. Sure it'll come soon. :)

One tip: Don't order the 500GB hard drive. Apparently there's a 7-9 week delay on machines with that config.

congratulations man i know youve worked hard for this and sumone like you deserves it :)

586731586[/snapback]

Thanks alot :)

@Garry: Im not planning to, its going to be all standard, till i have the money to upgrade the ram around xmas

No :( its ?300 more and i really cant afford that

586731582[/snapback]

well, congratulations anyways I really dont mean to be negative:(( pretty awesome computer anyways;)) this is the new one with the remote and front rown right? wikked. I heard you can out put to a big TV with this comp!:)) lets all come over for movie night!;))

well, congratulations anyways I really dont mean to be negative :( pretty awesome computer anyways ;) this is the new one with the remote and front rown right? wikked.  I heard you can out put to a big TV with this comp! :) lets all come over for movie night! ;)

586733032[/snapback]

I know, i would love a 20" since i will be watching alot of movies on it. Its mainly going to be used for my music, media and photography coursework. Movie night tonight! :D oh wait, i dont have it yet :pinch:

Yes its the most recent model :)