[WNBA] Sheryl Swoops Admits to being Gay

It was on the bottom scroler on ESPN... apparently in the new ESPN Magazine she's going to announce it.

Any comments? I don't have a problem with it... I mean, I can understand why she didn't come out, but at the same time some of her teammates may feel differently, which I can also understand. Good that she came out, though.

who cares... shes a good player, her sexual preference should not be a big thing at all. Geesh dont the media have other things to worry about. :rolleyes:

586729246[/snapback]

Actually, I say it is a big deal, considering the amount of admitted homosexuals in the various professional sports leagues. It's like saying the first few black players (in each sport) breaking the color barrier wasn't a big deal.

It was on the bottom scroler on ESPN... apparently in the new ESPN Magazine she's going to announce it.

Any comments? I don't have a problem with it... I mean, I can understand why she didn't come out, but at the same time some of her teammates may feel differently, which I can also understand. Good that she came out, though.

586728823[/snapback]

yea, she's gay, so what, so is half the WNBA :laugh: Nothing but the butches :p

funny, but true!&nbsp:p:p

586730310[/snapback]

Please stop trolling the thread. If you have nothing respectful to contribute, you're not contributing. Thanks.