Happy birthday Bill Gates!

Ok kids; let?s forget about Microsoft vs. the rest of the world just for one day and join me to congratulate Bill on the ?Official Happy Birthday Bill Gates? thread!

So, happy birthday uncle Bill! You are the man&:fun: :fun: :c:present:esent:

Thanks a lot for everything you?d helped to build on the computer industry and for allow many of us to have a great place not just called work but a place we can call home. The people at Microsoft as well across the industry wish you the best on your 50th bir:happy: :;)ppy: ;) :Source:rce: Bill Gates Biography

Born on Oct. 28, 1955, Gates grew up in Seattle with his two sisters. Their father, William H. Gates II, is a Seattle attorney. Their late mother, Mary Gates, was a schoolteacher, University of Washington regent, and chairwoman of United Way International.

Why would you say Happy Bday in this thread? Its not like he is going to read it.

586733367[/snapback]

Don?t be so sure of that... He'll be notified about this, so... be good boys/girls and show him the respect he deserves!:happy:y:;);):yes:s:

Why would you say Happy Bday in this thread? Its not like he is going to read it.

586733367[/snapback]

Are you using windows ? :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

586733367[/snapback]

He's not gonna read it from here, but I'll make sure to email him teh replys and tell him how nice you guys are to him to remember his b-day. :rolleyes: :whistle: :shifty:

Happy Bday.? I wonder if someone gives him money as a birthday present:unsure::?:unsure:e:

586733439[/snapback]

No, he use to get discount coupons for Wal-Mart and Best Buy..:p:p

Hehehe? actually he always asks for books, he?s an avid reader, and so, you can send him ?Windows ME for Dummies? or ?How to be a Billionaire for Dummies? or something alo:blush:li:happy::blu:laugh:ap:rofl:la:ph: :rofl: :p

Edited by Spartan_X