Half Life 2: Lost Coast RELEASED!

It's updating at around 10kb/sec so it's going to take 270minutes. :(

Wouldn't mind, but it's a 10meg connection.

586734175[/snapback]

Damn, I got a 2mbit connection and I more or less got it in 25 mins.

Radish?

It's pretty cool, so far.    (Y)

I've taken down a couple choppers, but now off to the club for the night!

Probably finish it off sunday.

586734204[/snapback]

Thats is... you have done it haha

the music was amazing (in the church)

it was very short but simply........... wow

586734228[/snapback]

ohh yea.... i was stuck in the church for around 10 mins trying to figure out what to do. LMAO!! good old tin bath :D :p

yeah yeah same here

the sign said dont put your hands near it so i figured you would go in there..... but then in the corner i saw the lovely ole tin bath

Wow, this lighting is fantastic. It pushed my system to the limits with everything up to full, that was a first. I tried to swim across to the other side at the beginning only to get eaten. I am going to try and use cheat codes to see if I can get elsewhere on the map.

is there anything after you blow up the chopper? i just stood there with no way out and then jumped to my death :)

other than that, the graphics dont really astound me that much. i guess i expected more.

I know my computer displays my cpu speed wrong cause of powernow but seriously steam says in lost coast demo HDR not supported but I have a 9700 card and 2.0GHz CPU not 0.8GHZ :angry: :angry:

Edited by bucko

Wow, this lighting is fantastic.? It pushed my system to the limits, that was a first.? I tried to swim across to the other side at the beginning only to get eaten.? I am going to try and use cheat codes to see if I can get elsewhere on the map.

586734287[/snapback]

Im deffinalty gonna have to O/C my baby duron now... haha

EDIT:

after you ave shot down the 2nd chopper look down and walk along the girders and blanks of wood, then you will find a lift just jump in that:laugh:gh:

Wow, this lighting is fantastic.  It pushed my system to the limits with everything up to full, that was a first.  I tried to swim across to the other side at the beginning only to get eaten.  I am going to try and use cheat codes to see if I can get elsewhere on the map.

586734287[/snapback]

lol yea i jumped in the water and started too get chomped on myself im like WTF !!

just gotta wait 2 years for Aftermath now LMAO!!

I dont really know alot about this ive just heard peaple say the name...

When does it take place.

What happens

Will it be free....

Release?

wow. just got finished playing and it was really sweet. the HDR is fantastic. hi-def fisherman model was sweet too. i couldnt run it at the settings i wanted of course... it gets REALLY choppy at times. like 0fps at many times... i'll have to dumb down the graphics somemore and compromise. otherwise very sweet tech demo

i already found some bugs though... the models sometimes freeze and become inert. oh well.

ive noticed that when i reloaded a save (due to a fall) all the Combine that i had shot where standing upright and that i couldnt shoot em.. apart from that no big bugs