New Site

Question

that looks nice.. i wish i had a site like that. how did you get all those companies to donate products if you just launched?

586736664[/snapback]

I have quite a few friends and contacts and just a generally good relationship with the companies involved.

Also it seems i can enter the copetition twice ;) Might want to fix that :)

586736754[/snapback]

It should say "You have already entered", well your name is only in the database once so it's ok :)

Looks great. I think there needs to be more contrast with some of the text. I took me a while to see the "Oh, you're that doctor" caption on the main page. Still, great work.

edit: And a little more spacing between stories on the main page. They seem to blend together.

Everything on the content feels bland, and there's a consistency needed GREATLY here... you need to decide what's a title, what's a title, sub-title, and body paragraph, right now, it's hard to distinguish. Some of the texts are rather hard to read (the greens).

I can't stress this enough to most web-devs.. PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE have a clear and concise "YOU ARE HERE" locator. The Navbar looks alright, would be better if you make that stand out though. a lot of work required on the preview/review section, too much "background noise" I hate having to "read", I skim through pages. Have a breadcrum or some sort, that'll somewhat help

You also need to have buttons/icons, graphical enhancements help make thigns stand/out or easier to understand.

On the news page, there isn't enough "seperators", everything seems to belong under one paragraph there...

Make the page wider, most people dislike tall pages, scrolling making thigns seem longer, not good for attention grabber.

Very nice design....good taste

The only thing that wronge with the header that the site name "REVIEWLABS" is so bright and hard to notice well...So I suggest to use a bit darker green color and it would be fine and matches with the green background.

Just a thought

Very nice design....good taste

The only thing that wronge with the header that the site name "REVIEWLABS" is so bright and hard to notice well...So I suggest to use a bit darker green color and it would be fine and matches with the green background.

Just a thought

586737123[/snapback]

Ok I shall work on the text. I am also going to develop some colour variations of the design.