[Guide] HOW-TO Change IE7 XP style to LH style

Hey,

I?ve been recently messing with the ieframe.dll and this is what I found:

1) Start by Downloading Reshack from: http://www.users.on.net/johnson/resourcehacker/

2) Run the reshack.exe, click on File> Open. Go to [Windows Folder\system32\ieframe.dll].

3) Now, select UIFILE>20481>1033. In there, edit the sheet value from StyleXP to StyleLH.

4) Compile the script, than click on File>Save As> ieframe.dll in a different directory than the original.

5) Restart your computer in the safe mode. Rename [Windows Folder\system32\ieframe.dll] to [Windows Folder\system32\ieframe_org.dll].

6) Copy the hacked ieframe.dll and than paste it in Windows Folder\system32.

7) In any window, go to Tools> Folder Options. Remove the check from the hide system protected files.

8) Go to [Windows Folder\system32\dllcache]. Rename [Windows Folder\system32\dllcache\ieframe.dll] to [Windows Folder\system32\dllcache\ ieframe_org.dll].

9) Copy the hacked ieframe.dll and than paste it in Windows Folder\system32\dllcache.

10) Restart your computer in the normal mode. Don?t expect top results, since it depends on what visual style you?re using.

Enjoy and don?t forget to rate the topic,

Hani

Hey,

I?ve been recently messing with the ieframe.dll and this is what I found:

1) Start by Downloading Reshack from: http://www.users.on.net/johnson/resourcehacker/

2) Run the reshack.exe, click on File> Open. Go to [Windows Folder\system32\ieframe.dll].

3) Now, select UIFILE>20481>1033. In there, edit the sheet value from StyleXP to StyleLH.

4) Compile the script, than click on File>Save As> ieframe.dll in a different directory than the original.

5) Restart your computer in the safe mode. Rename [Windows Folder\system32\ieframe.dll] to [Windows Folder\system32\ieframe_org.dll].

6) Copy the hacked ieframe.dll and than paste it in Windows Folder\system32.

7) In any window, go to Tools> Folder Options. Remove the check from the hide system protected files.

8) Go to [Windows Folder\system32\dllcache]. Rename [Windows Folder\system32\dllcache\ieframe.dll] to [Windows Folder\system32\dllcache\ ieframe_org.dll].

9) Copy the hacked ieframe.dll and than paste it in Windows Folder\system32\dllcache.

10) Restart your computer in the normal mode. Don?t expect top results, since it depends on what visual style you?re using.

You just posted, word for word, what I've seen on many other sites for about the last month now.