[release] Lucid

YES.

This is awesome! Any way to change the font?

586751608[/snapback]

edit the .ini file you are using and change any instances of "Calibri" to the font you want to use

Thanks, but i wanted to change the font of the months and to do so means you need to change the .pngs... so i won't screw around with it.

Thanks though!

586751644[/snapback]

oh, yeah you'll need to edit the png's for those :p

WOW, such a great skin!  Thanks for the hard-work!  :D

However, mine is showing up like this...

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/5697/calendar7uf.jpg

Why?

My screen resolution is 1280 x 1024 and I am using the Calibri you provided.

Thank you!

586751658[/snapback]

hmm, can anyone confirm this behaviour? i can't seem to reproduce this problem. have you edited the .ini file by any chance? or possibly the png's?

hmm, can anyone confirm this behaviour? i can't seem to reproduce this problem. have you edited the .ini file by any chance? or possibly the png's?

586751667[/snapback]

Hey...

I have followed your instructions to a tee and have not modified the .ini file at all. Hopefully we can figure it out...

Hey...

I have followed your instructions to a tee and have not modified the .ini file at all.  Hopefully we can figure it out...

586751722[/snapback]

hm, can you just give me a bit of info? what version of rainlendar are you using? what operating system you are using, what region you live in (this may have to do with your regional settings), and if the regular calendar works fine and dandy.

thanks. i'll try to figure this out, but currently i can't reproduce the problem myself. the png's and ini's of the minicalendar should not be edited or else it may get all messy like that. i'm not sure if you have or not, but i'm just letting everyone in general know that :p

hm, can you just give me a bit of info? what version of rainlendar are you using? what operating system you are using, what region you live in (this may have to do with your regional settings), and if the regular calendar works fine and dandy.

thanks. i'll try to figure this out, but currently i can't reproduce the problem myself. the png's and ini's of the minicalendar should not be edited or else it may get all messy like that. i'm not sure if you have or not, but i'm just letting everyone in general know that :p

586751741[/snapback]

Opps, sorry I didn't provide more information. Here ya go.

-Rainlendar version 0.21.1 (Build on Mar 25 2005)

-XP SP1

-U.S.

Yes, the regular calendar is perfect.

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/7808/calendarone6zs.jpg

Opps, sorry I didn't provide more information.  Here ya go.

-Rainlendar version 0.21.1 (Build on Mar 25 2005)

-XP SP1

-U.S.

Yes, the regular calendar is perfect.

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/7808/calendarone6zs.jpg

586751850[/snapback]

try the latest rainlendar, 0.22

EDIT: yeah, that should fix it. i just downloaded 0.21.1 and got the same problems you have. 0.22 is required for this skin to work. i will update the first post and then the readme will be updated for the next release

Edited by russellc

i have to agree that a larger version would be very helpful.  in any case, i will still use this because its just so nice looking.

586748041[/snapback]

yeah it is nice, but tiny. i cannot read my event and todo!

and also impossible to read in light background.

can you make a larger version?! also a smoked version with a little les transparecy would be nice too.

otherwise nice job.

yeah it is nice, but tiny. i cannot read my event and todo!

and also impossible to read in light background.

can you make a larger version?!  also a smoked version with a little les transparecy would be nice too.

otherwise nice job.

586751934[/snapback]

well i did mention that it was made for moderately coloured wallpapers. i also did mention that i would consider the larger version also. i will also consider your "smoked" version idea though. updates will come this coming weekend, unless it's a bug (will be fixed asap), if any.

try the latest rainlendar, 0.22

EDIT: yeah, that should fix it. i just downloaded 0.21.1 and got the same problems you have. 0.22 is required for this skin to work. i will update the first post and then the readme will be updated for the next release

586751886[/snapback]

Well, I must say, great troubleshooting! You are correct, v0.22 is needed to use your skin. Now it works perfect. Thanks again! :yes:

well i did mention that it was made for moderately coloured wallpapers. i also did mention that i would consider the larger version also. i will also consider your "smoked" version idea though. updates will come this coming weekend, unless it's a bug (will be fixed asap), if any.

586751946[/snapback]

heh, i really dont have time / interest to read all the comments,

but good to hear that

This must be the "BEST" rainlender skin I have ever seen! Thanks for your work mate! :cool: