November (2005) Desktops

Anyone know how to do that one dock/toolbar where it looks somewhat like a ... how should I explain this...

um, if you could imagine a separate taskbar, somewhere on your desktop, but instead of the tasks, you have something that says possibly Graphic Programs, and when you click that, a sub menu opens ( somewhat in a curve shape - scrolling through the programs up and down - with icons, like a dock) - where u can pick the program.

Anyone know what i'm talking about?

I'll try to post a SS if I can find one.

Thanks,

Filth

Eeergh... If I understand well what you said, you can do it with Object Dock Plus.

Filth, you could do that using Blackbox I believe....using BBInterface I'd imagine it's possible.

The dark theme is a theme I just made. Not completely done. It's the first one I used Stylermaker on, normally I use notepad to theme for BB. The lighter one is just a gray one I posted in the WIP section, it's become my default one. Still just using it a little longer, tweaking things here and there before I release it. I'd like to make my own wall for it, instead of a modded wall for the Nano VS. :p

post-39393-1133348078_thumb.jpg

post-39393-1133348139_thumb.jpg