Dhoni's 183* Highest Score Ever by a Wicket-Keeper

I think Dhoni has the potential to become a better wicket-kepper bastman than Gilchrist! I saw most of his 183 record breaking innings and it was fantastic!

good 4 him but u cant compare him to glichrist yet

586752366[/snapback]

I know its early days for Dhoni, but he is two hundreds so far and both of them against very good attacks (Pakistan & Srilanka). He is more consistent than Gilcrhist and has a strike-rate of over 100.

yup...gilchrist instills fear like no other...dhoni will hopefully make it there someday...

586752559[/snapback]

Yep, once Dhoni plays against all countries and performs well he should become popular very quickly. He is well on his way there.

Dhoni definitely has the potential to become a great wicketkeeper-batsman but its still early days in his career. Let him perform for 3-4 years before we go overboard with compliments.

We have the tendency to put people on a pedestal very early and then pulling them down at the slightest hint of non-performance. Let us and particularly the media not ruin a potentially great player by putting too much pressure on him too early.

Dhoni definitely has the potential to become a great wicketkeeper-batsman but its still early days in his career. Let him perform for 3-4 years before we go overboard with compliments.

We have the tendency to put people on a pedestal very early and then pulling them down at the slightest hint of non-performance. Let us and particularly the media not ruin a potentially great player by putting too much pressure on him too early.

586756842[/snapback]

agree 100% :D