Would you want T.O. on your team?

Would you want T.O. on your team?<br />  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want T.O. on your team?<br />

• Yes
    • No

Hells no. Although the Browns can use the recievers.. I dont want this douche on the team...

You know anywhere he goes there WILL be problems. It could have been perfect for the Eagles.. but he's into himself way too much.

Why? We already have the best receiver. Steve "Agent" Smith. (i made that up :D )

Panthers!

The Texans are my team - I would take him....

Jamal Lewis & Ray Lewis can play for the Ravens after getting in trouble with the law (along with countless others), while T.O. bitches and complains and gets kicked off the team.... not saying he shouldn't have, but clearly there are either double standards in the NFL, or some teams don't give a darn what their players do as long as they make plays.

The Texans are my team - I would take him....

Jamal Lewis & Ray Lewis can play for the Ravens after getting in trouble with the law (along with countless others), while T.O. bitches and complains and gets kicked off the team.... not saying he shouldn't have, but clearly there are either double standards in the NFL, or some teams don't give a darn what their players do as long as they make plays.

586800963[/snapback]

There is no double standard... Jamal and Ray aren't causing problems in Camp Baltimore like T.O. is in Philly... When you ruin the unity of the team, you're gonna get cut, simple as that.