Colts...Can they win the Super Bowl?

Would you choose the Colts or another team from the league to win the Super Bowl?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you choose the Colts or another team from the league to win the Super Bowl?

• The Colts
    • The League

Hey everyone...Since the Colts beatdown the Pats last night I was wondering if anyone thinks they now have a chance at the Super Bowl? I think the Steelers will pose the biggest challenge to them, but they got over a huge mental road block last night with that win. Lets hear what you think...

i cant wait untill the Colts play the Steelers

that would be a great game, i cant wait

maybe its going to be

manning vs manning

or

big ben vs manning

back to back

have 2 brother played in the SB against each other,

or have a team played back to back games in the playoffs against brothers.

well you can say that about most teams,

i only can see the Colts D getting better and the offence staying the same.

the steelers are a better all around team.

That offense has the potential to explode at any time. Peyton threw 49 TD's last year and he has spread out the offense by giving the ball off to the Edge more and is being less selfish. If he throws like he did last year for a game, their offense could demolish somebody.

I'd say no. The hot team doesn't win so easily. See the Steelers or last year of the Lions of the CFL. Besides, offence is rarely the biggest factor of Super Bowl-winning teams. The defence must step up to win. And if the best defense plays the best offense, the defense will win.

I don't think the Colts have a complete enough team to win the Super Bowl.

The Colts have a small window of opportunity to win the SB this year, and I think they'll capitilize on it.

586785496[/snapback]

Yeah especially since they probably won't have enough $$ to keep Edge after the big deals they gave to Manning and Harrison.

i thought they have a big contract with Edge to?

Top rated defense, looking pretty good for the SB to me...

their D is the most lucky D in the NFL with a offence that runs the ball very good, im not taking away anything but they are lucky.

but the bears D has to be one of the unluckiest Defeces in the leage, well the 49ers coud be most unluckiest D's in the leage, the 9ers got a good D but their D plays about 40 mins a game and that is sad.

i thought they have a big contract with Edge to?

586785919[/snapback]

Nah, he's a free agent at the end of the year. Unless I missed something recently.

I think they signed him for 2 years this year...maybe I'm wrong though. Either way it wouldn't be smart to sign a running back his age to a big long term contract. Especially with Dominick Rhodes behind him and the fact that running backs are pretty much a dime a dozen these days. Especially with the recieving corp and QB they have.

i dont know much about teams in the mid west and east, i didnt know NYG had their new WRs(cant spell his name right but you know who im talking about, what a lost for the steelers).

Edge is going to make alot of money next year if he doent sigh with Ind.

rhodes is a good running back, man their are alot of good running backs, and good QBs, the oline seems to be the problum areas of teams and Defence.

Edited by rap4life

Edge needs to be resigned, but you can bet that the franchise is not going to sacrifice other big players in order to make room for Edge. So if he has to be a free agent, oh well.

I think a bigger problem coming up in the Colts offense in Marvin Harrison and that cast on his hand. He has seen no one about it, not even his trainer. He knows something is messed up, but he will not get it looked at. This was talked about a little bit during the game last night. So they wrap it, and hope for the best.

Oh, and: http://www.coltsgeeks.com/media/video/2005...8_Priceless.wmv

:whistle:

/\ What NFC team do you think would beat them?

Panthers. Colts 2 years ago when undefeated faced the undefeated panthers and lost 23-20 and this team this year is alot better than the team 2 years ago.

The falcons could beat them

586789344[/snapback]

That depends on which Vick shows up. If the real Vick shows up, they'll lose because of his horrible passing game. They might win if Super-Vick shows up and throws better than normal.

That depends on which Vick shows up.  If the real Vick shows up, they'll lose because of his horrible passing game.  They might win if Super-Vick shows up and throws better than normal.

586790252[/snapback]

I doubt you'd see Super-Vick in a SB game against a defense like Indy's... In my opinion though, for Vick to win a game for his team, he has to do it on his feet... His passing game is too unpredicatable and unreliable to use it efficiently.

Yes I think the colts can win the superbowl... Why? They got probably the Best QB in passing, good Wide Receivers, and a good running back. ALso the defense is great. Just add some BEars defense to that and they'll be killin'.

Edge needs to be resigned, but you can bet that the franchise is not going to sacrifice other big players in order to make room for Edge. So if he has to be a free agent, oh well.

I think a bigger problem coming up in the Colts offense in Marvin Harrison and that cast on his hand. He has seen no one about it, not even his trainer. He knows something is messed up, but he will not get it looked at. This was talked about a little bit during the game last night. So they wrap it, and hope for the best.

Oh, and: http://www.coltsgeeks.com/media/video/2005...8_Priceless.wmv

:whistle:

586786070[/snapback]

Meh, didn't seem to bother him Monday night as he ran wild and ruined my fantast football week! :angry: :angry: lol. But in all seirousness if he can play like he did I don't think it's a big deal. I'm assuming he'll have it taken care of in the offseason.