Gallery and File Managers?

Question

Hello!

I have looked on Google and tried a couple, however, I have not found the right one.

I am looking for a Gallery which I could potentially plug into my Users table on my phpBB board. But I am unsure if this is the right thing or not. I want to create a website with users logging in at the heart, but then the users who have logged in can have extra's like a gallery and this and that.

is a phpBB Board for my users the right way?

ANYWAY, yes, a gallery.

A simple one that is "Upload (JPG/GIF/PNG), restrictions on size and then view the file with the URL to it printed underneath" obviously more cosmetic things like a "Back" buttons and things I can add later, but the main thing is something that isnt too bulky. A way to manage the pictures you have, IE; a list of the file names clickable to view the picture with checkboxes next to them, at the bottom it has DELETE os something?

The other thing is a file manager.

I love automated things. Each time I add a new file to my site I have to manually edit the code, but it would be great to have some sort of manager that can put the code in for me?

I am not sure how this is coming accross, i guess a Content Management System of sorts, but one that is simple.

If needs be, I can upload my News Manager for you to see how simple I mean. AND if anyone knows about "sympoll" then that is along the lines of what I mean!

Thanks,

Peter

2 answers to this question

i really like singapore for web photo galleries. not sure how easy it would be to plug into the same user base as phpBB. probably not all the difficult if you know some PHP and mysql. But if you are looking for something with that has an actual configuration option...i'm not sure :/