England Wins

Come on Mateus where are you???:DD

586801377[/snapback]

Out randomly crushing windshields on cars with a baseball bat?:))

I watched the match and thought it was pretty good. Both teams played well, lots of action especially in the first half, and Argentina seemed to have made the traditional mistake of being too satisfied with 2-1 and going too defensive. Plus I think they made too many changes, so they might have lost some momentum from that too. Suffice to say Owen didn't fail to use the opportunity.:))

It bodes well for the World Cup when England always seem to play their best as a team when a game really matters; like playing an old adversary, or in important qualifying games (N. Ireland game wasn't THAT important was it!?). Rooney was awesome yet again, and with Ashley Cole and Gary Neville back as left- and right-backs the defence will improve.

Oh, and Mateus, at least be man enough to hold your hands up and admit you were a prat.... again, cos we all know you're following this thread. **** stirrer.

I was at the math.. I had 5th row seats in section Q (near the middle). Absolutely amazing seats. I also popped up on the big screen twice. Was awesome. Everyone in the stadium saw me. Im famous in Geneva now. Woot for me. Amazing game though. Rooney was incredible (as always)

To be honest, best game I've seen since We (Liverpool) beat A.C Milan in the European Cup Final.

Rooneys such a good player and proper strong, he went in for a header in the second half with one of their players and totally floored him I laughed me head off. And Owens on fire at the moment, 2 headers what can you say about him there. Funny how Crouch is the big guy and yet Owen gets the headers, probably Crouch attracting all the attention from the defence and Owen just sneaks up on the ball and dinks 2 headers past the keeper. And as much as I hate friendlies this one was an exception.

Roll on the World Cup!

What a great game! I think england have a very good chance of winning the world cup.

teaches one to think before you post doesnt it!!

It certanly does, lol. :laugh:

And as much as I hate friendlies this one was an exception.

Me too, but then there are friendlies and then there are friendlies if you get what i mean.

England might be eliminated in the first phase of World Cup

edited:  No need for those comments

586801021[/snapback]

This wasn't World Cup qualifying, it's a friendly.....and England have already qualified

The double from Owen is a great performance. England definately are on a roll now. Infact I see England as the only Eurpean team to do well in the upcoming World Cup. With Gary Neville, Jamie Carragher, John Terry, Rio Ferdinand, David Beckham, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Michael Owen, Wayne Rooney, Peter Crouch, Sven-G?ran Eriksson should really put it all together & put in a good performance at the World Cup.