[WWE] Eddie Guerrero Dies

Sad news :( Not a big wrestling fan these days but this guy was popular guy... I don't personally think anything like a drug overdose is even possible maybe with some retired wrestler, but these guys do take a beating and wouldn't be suprised if its health related... Smashing your self around, falling 10-15 feet, etc.. thats gonna take a toll IMO... Condolences to his family.

I've always been a fan of him, I'm just in complete shock. He had many years ahead of him in WWE and in life. Reminds me of when Brian Pillman turned up dead in a hotel. RIP Eddie...

- Eddie arrived in Minneapolis, MN yesterday for tonight's combined TV tapings at the Target Center.

- He was staying at the Marriott City Center hotel in downtown Minneapolis.

- He got an early wake-up call just after 7 a.m. and he didn't answer.

- Chavo Guerrero tried calling the room and also got no answer. The two had been traveling together.

- Several people knocked on his door and the calls went unanswered. Security was then called and they got inside and found Eddie dead on the bathroom floor.

Watch him get up from the bathroom and say "Orale vato homes!". Rofl. But yeh, Eddie Guerrero was a great guy. He had a great friendship with Batista, and was a great guy with his low-riders. Also guys, R.A.W. and Smackdown will not be on tommorow and friday. A memory will be held for Eddie Guerrero. R.I.P

Eddie Guerrero was found this morning with his toothbrush in his mouth on the bathroom floor.  He apparently died while brushing his teeth.  The belief among those within WWE is that he had a heart failure.  PWTorch.com reports that shortly after Guerrero's body was removed from the room, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Dean Malenko and Chavo Guerrero all visited the hotel room to say their final goodbyes.  Many WWE staffers were visibly shaken by this as they left the hotel and headed for the arena.

WWE.com noted the following: Vince McMahon and Chavo Guerrero held a press conference regarding the untimely death of Eddie Guerrero today at 12:45 CT. At this time, the circumstances surrounding his death are still unclear. Video of the entire press conference will be made available on WWE.com shortly.

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero

Rest In Peace Eddie..

Was always fun to watch smackdown just to see what crazy stuff he'd do..

586805438[/snapback]

lol, yea, it was funny how he smacked the chair on the ring, and handed it to the other guy, fell on the ground and won the match!

very sad news... btw :(

Not to speak ill or anything, but I'm not shocked. The guy was a drug user, an alcoholic and had anger issues.

Still, great wrestler! And shame, cos he was gonna be given a belt run next week.

With a lifestyle like that he's lucky to even reach the age of 38. Most die in their late 20's. It makes alot of since if the cause of death was heart failure.

Dam it , dam it , I hate this omg, R.I.P :cry: You will be missed by all.

this is truly sad... one of my favs. i havn't watched smackdown! all that much recently due to it being taped and reading spoilers online. but this friday i watched some, the only part i payed most attention to watch the eddie vs kennedy match... watching the match with a smile on my cause of his antics. didn't think i was ever watching the last time eddie would be on wwe programing and that he most likely was due to gain the world title tonight at the smackdown! tapings... just so unreal.