Who do you think will win?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Ohio State
    • Michigan
    • Don't care
    • Don't know
    • Great.....anothe freakin poll!!!!!
    • I wish I had eggs for breakfast instead of the green stuff that's not agreeing with me right now.

damn, you guys are crazy.  i have a hard time doing anything but the actual games.  played one season on all-american, won it all (beat oklahoma 96-54 in the rose bowl, craziest score i've ever had) and that was it.... :(

586826167[/snapback]

Seriously, Bro, you should try the manager mode, it is quite addicting. I can finish a season in usually 30-45 minutes.

I heard that Michigan was was trying to help Ohio State fans feel at home for this game...I think they built a few Winn-Dixie stores and a couple free-clinics just for this weekend :rofl: j/k....I KEEED I KEEEED

The winner of this game is.....MICHIGAN!!

GO _ _ _ _!!!! Nope....nope....Still can't say it :p

I cared about this game more when it was for the Big 10 title.  Thanks to Ohio State, it doesn't matter.

Damn you Penn State.

That said, it's hard to go against Meeechigan in the Big House.

586823521[/snapback]

It may be hard to go in to the Big House and come away with the win, but it has happened before... It's just like when the Longhorns went into the Shoe and squeaked out a win... That said, I think Michigan is gonna get this done.

GO MICHIGAN!

I cared about this game more when it was for the Big 10 title.  Thanks to Ohio State, it doesn't matter.

Damn you Penn State.

That said, it's hard to go against Meeechigan in the Big House.

586823521[/snapback]

It may be hard to go in to the Big House and come away with the win, but it has happened before... It's just like when the Longhorns went into the Shoe and squeaked out a win... That said, I think Michigan is gonna get this done.

GO MICHIGAN!

Edit: Sorry, the server was going crazy on me.

haha, here's a buckeye fan... but really only b/c im from columbus (dublin actually) ... i dont really care about sports, but i always love to see the Buckeyes win

im listening to The Blitz morning show right now and they have a Buckeye fan and a Michigan fan in the studio... so funny, theyre just going back and forth about each other's teams... then they just had a one armed boxing match to see who's the bigger man... and it's Free Beer Friday, so things are getting a little crazy

just another excuse to party and get drunk i guess :D

586825287[/snapback]

I used to live in Westerville, and like you I don't really care for sports nor do I give a rats behind who wins.

Did you happen to catch the WNCI Morning Zoo(97.9) last week with them sending up a truck full of dirty underwear to the campus and unloading it?

I used to live in Westerville, and like you I don't really care for sports nor do I give a rats behind who wins.

Did you happen to catch the WNCI Morning Zoo(97.9) last week with them sending up a truck full of dirty underwear to the campus and unloading it?

586829289[/snapback]

yeah, it wont ruin my day if OSU doesnt win, but id like to see them win... theyre doing well so far. I made it an excuse to run out and buy some beer though... ice cold Bud tallboy right now :D

anyways, no i dont listen to the morning zoo... i only started listening to the GregO show on the Blitz in the past week or 2... radio is the pits anyway.

Id really like to hear some MI radio stations and hear what they have to say about OSU and Columbus and stuff.... just to see how much crap they give us :p ok, back to the game.

I'll admit, OSU is playing like sh*t and deserves to lose this game, but the Refs are calling very anti-OSU calls today.

586829697[/snapback]

I can't believe they called the penalty on the dive! That looked legit to me. The Michigan guy was right next to him. No one else gets penalties on dives like that in the NCAA.

Moronic Zebra group today!!!! :angry:

I can't believe Tressel didn't take that penalty!!!!