Wrigley Field

I think the best stadium goes to Fenway but thats just me. Wrigley is a dump in a way though. People pee in the sinks and it smells(from what i've heard).

the best stadium in baseball :)

my friend lives 2 blocks away....i'm jealous.

586831202[/snapback]

Wrigley is a horrible stadium.

That Stadium is a joke

586831482[/snapback]

I agree. There is hardly a decent seat in the house...you end up watching the game on the TV sets placed in the stands. The only decent spots are in the bleachers, but the goons that watch the game there make it bad.

They need to raze the place and build new.

Wrigley does have history attached to it. Not the greatest amount none the less but it is 90 some years old. We need stadiums like Wrigley to show how baseball stadiums were like there day. Besides I think Wrigley is a landmark in Chicago so it cant be torn down.

Care to explain, or was it a troll and run?

I've been to quite a few baseball stadiums, and none compare to Wrigley.  Course I am a Cubs fan.

586832594[/snapback]

you have to pee in a trough at Wrigley. Outdated plumbing a sewerage systems along with drunk Cubs fans who can't aim into the trough have caused 90 years of urine to soak into Wrigley, giving it that lovely smell which earns Wrigley the nickname, "the urinal" :yes:

urinal3ba.gif

you have to pee in a trough at Wrigley. Outdated plumbing a sewerage systems along with drunk Cubs fans who can't aim into the trough have caused 90 years of urine to soak into Wrigley, giving it that lovely smell which earns Wrigley the nickname, "the urinal"  :yes:

586833378[/snapback]

:rofl: