Jaguar 6c106 Screenshots ** 56k Warning! **

Looks like this is one of the last releases before final.. They've put "Version 10.2" in the About this Mac window instead of the build #.

I hope there's a leaked final version by the time I've bought my Mac (about a week, if I can find a seller) :pirate: ;)

Originally posted by cerbero

Looks like this is one of the last releases before final.. They've put "Version 10.2" in the About this Mac window instead of the build #.

I hope there's a leaked final version by the time I've bought my Mac (about a week, if I can find a seller) :pirate: ;)

all you have to do is click the 10.2 and it shows the build number :)

6C106.jpg

hahah, that is what it showed when i opened quicktime for the first time. lmao.

im glad they made the "boot-screen" that instead of the little hello thing. looks sooooooooo much better.

Originally posted by BroChaos

how is the new iChat thingy? those bubbles are pretty original, but if they get old, can you turn them off?

nothing new MAc produces now gets old DOPE! :p

Originally posted by lebmike

nothing new MAc produces now gets old DOPE! :p

feel free to translate that into english in your own time:paranoid:

Yeah - macs are bloody tasty. I wish I could afford one too :(

I had extended loan of a G4 Titanium Powerbook some time ago.. it was a beautiful piece of kit and I didn't want to give it back!

damn i love that bootup screen with the Apple logo, looks so damn simple and classy! ****... i love you apple! damn you make sexy products and even the damn OS is sexy and classy! **** I can't wait for the final build of Jaguar 10.2... ****

should be anytime now...:p

Originally posted by 212RikanMofo

damn i love that bootup screen with the Apple logo, looks so damn simple and classy! ****... i love you apple! damn you make sexy products and even the damn OS is sexy and classy! **** I can't wait for the final build of Jaguar 10.2... ****

should be anytime now...:p

Normal

I don't know if the following question falls under the No Warez policy of the board, and if it is, I'm sorry,but since Neowin posts leaked Windows XP SP 1 and .Net builds and such...

Does anyone know where I can get my grubby hands on a leaked build of 10.2?