[rel] Reluna 4 VS

I still have the bug, with the fix/updated VS... solutions anyone?

586852396[/snapback]

Did you copy the font to the fonts folder via Explorer? Then you have to open the fonts folder via Control Panel for the font to be recognised. Or reboot...

ok, i think found a bug :( a serious one

I can't open de All programs menu, there's the "All programs" caption there but it doesn't work. It doesn't even highlight when I pass the mouse over....

My version of WindowsXP is in brazilian portuguese, so maybe that's the problem?

Great visual style.

The only thing I would like to see is the left hand side of the start menu being a bit wider. It currently cuts off "Microsoft Office Outlook" half way through the word "Outlook".

Other than that, great work. Thank you.

I've got one thing to say: The windows (Titlebar, window borders, etc) are all done great. I love the inactive/active states. This is really a very unique skin, and blows any trneds out of the water. ;) Great release, and pretty cool that you included all of the previous Reluna skins with it.

ok, i think found a bug :( a serious one

I can't open de All programs menu, there's the "All programs" caption there but it doesn't work. It doesn't even highlight when I pass the mouse over....

My version of WindowsXP is in brazilian portuguese, so maybe that's the problem?

586852791[/snapback]

Same problem here , i have an english GUI XP but with hebrew support , might have something to do with it

Windowblinds 5 ever ? Please don't flame me, it's a simple question!

586853156[/snapback]

dude just import it with skinstudio.. that's what i did. it recolors very very nicely...

i'm glad most of you are enjoying it. i'm sorry some of you are having problems. if you can't make the start menu work with the included font, i guess you are just going to have to skip the theme. or learn to mod away the part that is bugging out. either way, its not the end of the world, and anybody getting TOO worked up about the theme, positively or negatively, needs to check themselves back into reality. its just a theme.

enjoy my hard work or don't use it. don't ask for more and i wont bite.

no colors. no official wb port.

Hi Bant,

Glad you are still designing VS. Reluna4/em3lent is excellent. Is it possible to rename the Font size combobox to reflect the font name?

The normal font (I have installed all the necessary fonts) doesn't display correctly under Firefox (appears all as Times Roman).

i did and installed the font. the bug remains.

now kindly GTFO and stop wasting my time.

586852046[/snapback]

After you install the font, you need to either reboot or reapply the theme, otherwise you won't see any changes. At least try to solve the problem before you become agressive towards other members.

Excellent work, Bant. I love this theme, especially the tasbar design. Thanks for a fantastic theme!

Hi Bant,

Glad you are still designing VS. Reluna4/em3lent is excellent. Is it possible to rename the Font size combobox to reflect the font name?

The normal font (I have installed all the necessary fonts) doesn't display correctly under Firefox (appears all as Times Roman).

586853594[/snapback]

You dont have the font and that's why you only see Times New Roman in Firefox.

BTW the font is Calibri.

Nice idea using calibri, why didn't i think of that ;)

Pm me i'll Paypal you a buck and oh i dunno, 4 bucks to em3

Toodles.

Edited by Winswy