Texas vs Texas A&M

Anyone gonna watch the Lone Star showdown between Texas and A&M? I am gonna play Devil's Advocate here and hope that A&M pulls out an upset. Then again I am a USC/Oregon fan and a big PAC-10 supporter and would very much like to see a big shift in the BCS standings.

I am sure that Texas is gonna romp A&M, but an upset would be oh so sweet. Too bad I will be sleeping during the game to prepare for my next evening of work... Damn

Not scared in the least. USC is gonna three-peat, just want to see some disturbance in the force. A lot of people predicted that Miami or Alabama had just as much of a shot as Texas and those predictions were horribly off. On paper, USC has played more ranked teams than Texas has and have come out on top. USC is a quiet giant that just dominates in the 2nd half. I want to know what goes in the Gatorade at half time.

Not scared in the least. USC is gonna three-peat, just want to see some disturbance in the force. A lot of people predicted that Miami or Alabama had just as much of a shot as Texas and those predictions were horribly off. On paper, USC has played more ranked teams than Texas has and have come out on top. USC is a quiet giant that just dominates in the 2nd half. I want to know what goes in the Gatorade at half time.

586851412[/snapback]

Haha I agree, USC has some kind of mythotical second coming after halftime its amazing. I myself have doubts if texas can win against USC but you bet I am rooting for Texas all the way. Don't back down from the fight though! Lets see USC vs Texas in the Rose Bowl. Firstly we need to beat A&M!

too bad a&m gave texas that one...

how many games get lost because of special teams? take away that blocked punt, and the muffed punt catch....and the outcome may have been different.

you have to be able to execute the simple things.