::-:: Ethics Design ::-::

Question

17 answers to this question

Very nice. The only thing I'd suggest is making the text a little more legible, or varying the colors a little more. Sometimes too much blue or any color makes things bland. But very nice design, I like it a lot.

thanx, yes i as thiking about changing it but many variations i tried didnt work i will have to either leave it or figure something out but making the tex tbigger is out of the question because i wont be able to fit the info in and it will become a bit bland.

Hm...what about just changing the text to a different color. Blue and orange is a really good contrast. Some of those borders would look good orange too.

Actually blue and orange clash lol. Keep warmer colours and cooler colours seperate unless you can pull it off.

If you absolutely have to clash colors like that try makeing it in primarily one of the two then highlight with the other.

Originally posted by Pyro

well here it is i finally relaunched it and this time im considering alot of updates so look back for more tutorials and layouts for d/l.

Ethics Design

Questions and comments are appreciated.

Very nice improvement since the previous design! Good Work!

Genesis, most of the blue/orange combos i've seen work really well. I guess if they're the right combonations. But, yeah, I agree with the highlight thing. But for a good example of what blue/orange thing I'm talking about, go here:

www.cogneatomusic.com

Those colors look really nice together.

That site demonstrates exactly what i was talking about... the designer has mulitple shades of blue and highlights it with the orange/yellow color. I was forced to do a project where i had to use both an extreme blue and extreme orange for my school, i still have the screenshot..

massey.gif

yeah blue and orange look good togather as for the forum template i made it myself, i started using one called dijital but then i made my own so i dont think you can find it anywhere.