Zidane or Ronaldhino?

Well,well,well  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Well,well,well

• Zidane
    • Ronaldhino

Ronaldinho, and not just because I'm brazilian :p but I've never seen a player like him, after I saw Barcelona x Real Madrid I have no doubts anymore....

He's strong, fast, great at long balls, face to face etc...

^^ dont be crazy man....ROnaldinho do some tricks that Zidane could never imagine.

Plus he just won the Ballon D'Or..almost 100 points infront the english players.

And you can expect he will win next mont the FIFA prize again for the 2nd time in a row. :p

I think you dont like Ronnie because the last WC ? :laugh:

^^ dont be crazy man....ROnaldinho do some tricks that Zidane could never imagine.

Plus he just won the Ballon D'Or..almost 100 points infront the english players.

And you can expect he will win next mont the FIFA prize again for the 2nd time in a row. :p

I think you dont like Ronnie because the last WC ? :laugh:

He has Ronaldinho in his signature. He cant be that biased.

ronaldinho now, even though he hasnt done much on the world stage, i guess we will see what he can really do in the upcomin' world cup. i reckon in 5 years wayne rooney for manchester united will be the best

same, zidane was better than him before, in my opinion. But now ronaldhina is my choice. Btw nice videos

Thanks , did you watch the video where zidane has a little play about with his friends in the gym and he then skills up one person specifacally throughout the whole thing!

• 4 months later...

Different players. Both are brilliant, but Ronaldinho's play is far more spectacular. On the other hand I feel that Zidane is more influencial for his team. Though I prefer Dennis Bergkamp (in his top years) over any of them, he pretty much combines the best of both.

ronaldinho now, even though he hasnt done much on the world stage, i guess we will see what he can really do in the upcomin' world cup. i reckon in 5 years wayne rooney for manchester united will be the best

Sry to disagree with you, but clearly you dont follow european football. He is the soul of Barcelona.

Barcelona is the leader and probably the winner of Spanish Championship this season. Maybe the Champions League.

Ronaldinho with Brazil won the last World Cup, won the Confederations Cup, won the Americas Cup and all the championships they participate since last world cup.

Ronaldinho is the actual player of the Year by FIFA for 2 years in a row (04 & 05), he won so many titles in the last 2-4 years i cant even remember.

:)

Zidane is 100000000000 once better than that ronaldinho

no way to compare zidane with that clown

Zidane was a great player.

But, you have no respect....and should just shut up.