Buying overseas

I'm asking your experience on buying things overseas because I've never tried it myself, and it's kind of a must do sometime.

Well, I'm trying to build this PC but I noticed the parts are alot expensive here in Malta, even the cheapest computer shop. Just to give you an idea, the Thermaltake Tsunami Case is:

Lm75 = 204 USD (From Malta)

According to NewEgg the price of the case is

115 USD = Lm42 (which is quite cheaper)

Seeing these prices I thought of trying to buy them from NewEgg etc... But I need some advices, and I;m asking just the basic, how am I going to pay / buy them? I'm 17 (I'll be 18 next month) and I don't have PayPal or Visa or anything, just cashling I use to buy stuff locally :blush:

I appreciate your help and comments on this (not on me :p ). How am I going to start?

Thanks alot

Daniel

EDIT:

I did a simple search on NewEgg and found this FAQ answer:

• Visa

• MasterCard

• Discover

• American Express

• Bill Me Later

• PayPal

• Newegg Gift Certificate

• Pre-paid Company Check, Personal Check, Cashier's Check or Money Order (Note: All Prepaid Orders, including Cashier's Checks, take longer to process because they must first be cleared with the bank)

• No Purchase Orders, Fax or C.O.D. orders will be accepted. We do not currently accept international credit cards at this time.

So, what would be the simplest thing to do, wait for my 18th bday and use MasterCard, work with PayPal or anything else?

Edited by Daninku

I've bought a heap of stuff from the US. Mostly sneakers and some PC parts.

Never had any trouble yet. I've made sure I've stuck to larger companies like Footlocker.com and NBA.com