[Wallpaper] Waiting for the sun to rise again

Okay...I really like this wall, and want it.

But I'm a noob when it comes to computers, so someone help..

I right clicked and clicked "set as backround" but it came out all black on my wallpaper.

This only happens to me when i deal with DeviantArt.

Again, I'm quite stupid with computers. So if anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

huge fan of png wallpapers. saw the wallpaper, thought it was amazing and figured poke around your devart collection to see if anything else i like in there and i already have a couple. keep up the great work, and thank you.

k. this is ****ing me off.

can someone upload it to another place besides devart?

i can't right click, save target as.. or right click, set as desktop pic.. i can't even drag it to my desktop or into ps.. all it is a stupid black dot named blank.png. grrrrrr

k. this is ****ing me off.

can someone upload it to another place besides devart?

i can't right click, save target as.. or right click, set as desktop pic.. i can't even drag it to my desktop or into ps.. all it is a stupid black dot named blank.png. grrrrrr

Use a browser that knows how to actually handle PNG's :p

In other words, use firefox or Opera. IE has issues with PNG's thats why you can't save it, etc

Use a browser that knows how to actually handle PNG's :p

In other words, use firefox or Opera. IE has issues with PNG's thats why you can't save it, etc

not everyone wants to use ff or opera.

yeah IE's issues wit png are anoying, thatws why i have to ask firends to save it for me :p

Any chance for 1920x1200?

Why would you have a screen with such resolution? I bet it's hard to even see anything.

Anyway, they are gorgeous. Simple wall papers can sometimes have such astonishing effects :)

Last three of my desktop wallpapers were the only ones which have been released by you, and everytime I see your new work I say to my self, yes this is definately it! For me this is just more than a "Great work!" I will be appreciate to see your future releases. Thanks for sharing them.

I have a special request for this wallpaper indeed, but I do not know that if you have spare time to realize it, but I'll ask anyway; It would be brilliantly excellent if there was an animated screen saver of this wallpaper which would have faintly glowing stars with a rarely random passing blazing comet. It just poped up in my mind when I see your excellent wallpaper.

Thank you very much again for creating and sharing extremely beautiful digital art piece.

Onur Buyukcaglar

• 2 weeks later...