December (2005) Desktop Thread

Well, first time I've posted my desktops but figured I might a well since I finaly changed it..... been the same for probly bout a year.... only real difference is the wallpaper and placement of icons....

December 23rd

December 24th

I got the new wallpaper from that old Zest riddle site thing (page #10) and just removed the number and border. The VS is Luna Element 4 with the alternate start button and the icons are just the default icons.... OH, and yes that connection is for a dial-up conenction :p

Late December, into January desktop.

Wall: original artwork by myself!

Theme: LED 2 by MaxStyles

Icons: FauxS-XP Ruby by Mormegil (Paul Boyer)

Cursor: McClaren

post-54467-1135896503_thumb.jpg

Merry X-mas & a Happy New Year to all.....My desktop on my notebook....Using: GelXP (w/ shellstyle & Styler toolbar from Glitch VS); Avedesk 1.3; Konfabulator; ObjectDock + & various icons..

desktop1225050vp.th.jpg

Hello, does anyone know what wallpaper is this? I am interested in using it, can anyone link me to it?

lol... yea.

decss28gz.th.jpg

I'd up the opacity of the windows a bit. It looks gorgeous, but after a while the transparency loses its appeal and it becomes impractical. Atleast, this is what the Vista themes for WB5 seemed to do.

Last (Mac) shot for the year, and first (Mac) shot for a couple months :x

2005.12.29_22.18_sm.png

I really wanted to get an Adium message style goin, but I was not even close to in the mood to debug it.

What WB Theme is this? It looks very nice. :D Thanks

The theme is called Longhorn Percept, and it's by our very own SavouryMonkey..

Search our forums here for it, it's also on DeviantArt but I dont know exactly where..

The theme is pretty impossible to use for more than 10 minutes though... :p