paintballing

im new to the paintballing world im starting up soon me and a few friends are getting sum gear and are gonna start having tourneys in the woods all in all about 12 of us i was wondering wat is a good starter marker for me to purchase i heard good things about the tippman custom 98 and i heard about the wgp trilogy autococker sport any suggestions welcome lookin for under ?150

I'm not too sure on what the price in British Pounds may be in CDN Dollars, but I'll give it a shot.

Yes, the Tippmann Custom 98 is an excellent marker for a low price. It is especially useful for woodsball, not only for it's resistance to breaking, but it's semi-auto nature in prolonged battle as well. They are allso upgradeable. What style of paintball will you be engaging in?

If you are doing a more speedball-based approach to the game, then I would suggest something that has a greater feel for quick firing. The Trilogy-series Autocockers are a new approach to low-priced cockers, but it is more difficult to get a feel for the cockers. However, despite a lower quality than from earlier versions, they are good markers; autocockers are the best of all markers. Piranhas and Spyders can be very cheap and upgradeable, and will service you well. I love my Spyder even though I participate more keenly than most (and therefore should get a better marker).

If you are doing a woodsball battle, I definitely suggest any Tippmann product. Trying speedball? Go for a cocker, I reckon.

well the twelve of use are split into teams of 4 and just first to elimenate all where setting up our own leauge i think this is classed as speedball i might do woodsball everyso often but more speedplay