Shut out of Hotmail

I've got a bit of a problem. A couple days ago, I noticed that I started to recieve more junk email then I used to. Then, folders started appearing out of no where. All my contacts were deleted, along with all my stored email. Now today, I can't even access my account because my password is wrong! Any suggestions? :dead:

well **** lol, these folders were they on your pc or hotmail? cuz if they were on yer pc u might have got a virus also have u tried access it on another pc?

lol I think I'm screwed too. Worst part is, I think I know who's doing it. :dead: Yeah, I tried emailing Microsoft, but they haven't replied yet. :ermm:

well if u know whos doing it, go kick his ass, and micro prob wont reply they are phlucking pricks :).. did ya have any msn people? cuz they might be a real pain in the ass, i know it would be for me i have like 90 people

Well actually, I'm pretty sure it's my old girlfriend. lol. Which is sad. But yeah, I had about 65 or so people on that msn list. Which sucks. Hopefully Microsoft will reply soon! :p

Originally posted by HackerSp0rtZ

change ur password

I tried that. It wouldn't let me. Whoever did it must have changed my settings or something. Grrr....

lol. Well, I'm pretty sure it was her. But, untill I get an email from Microsoft I can't do anything. What I was thinking is that Microsoft could check the IP of the person who last accesed my account. With that IP they could find out the service provider. And the service provider could match that IP with one given out through DHCP at a specific time, thus figuring out what customer's house was at the base of the attack. Now, I don't know if Microsoft is willing to even do anything... knowing them.

Originally posted by Xero

girl or no girl, u find out if she did it, and ill can make her very unhappy with her pc, possible same probs as u :)

GO XERO!

Originally posted by groovedude2001

umm i had this done to me as well !!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT DAMN *Person*....

I know.. jeeze... people these days eh?

It's still possible to retrieve/reset your password with a secret question.. so if you remember your secret quesiton, you might be able to get the password reset or something. I haven't done this, so I don't know..

There's a lesson (actually 2) to learn from all of this..

1) BackUp Important Email/Contacts Regularly

2) Don't Use HotMail for Personal Stuff

think bout what u just said, he cant access his email!, and he cant logon.. where are they gonna send that password if he cant get into his hotmail lol

Originally posted by RaINE

theres a reason that they have the secrect question crap, dont that work to get yer pword emailed to ya?

I had tried to do the secret question, but, they changed that too. Jeeze, I'm starting to hate people. lol :dead:

Originally posted by Xero

also for future notice, use msn explorer or outlook, after everyday all the emails i get i put on my pc. so i dont loose em

Yeah, I had done that... I didn't really have anything important in there. Just all my contacts from MSN. But still, it's the principal of the situation. lol.

lol, i know the msn thing is prob the biggest pain in the ass, and screw the *******s that did that :) if it makes u feel any better my friend got a email on his hotmail and it ****ed his whole pc, lol he had to take into shop :)