Chips placed in soccer balls help w/ close calls

that blog is very slow.....this is old news ...they used the chipped bal in confeds cup and theu17 world cup.....it is a good move 4 the future...help accuracy of referres..allows then to focus on player infringement more

We all've been screaming out for this.

This could make the chances of knowing a goal or out of play when in air more clear.

but how would the chip and line know if the whole ball was over the line? unless the whole ball has like a mesh inside it that the line can understand that all of the mesh is over. i hope the chip is light could make the ball movement slighty differnt

actually i think it has to do with a laser reacting when the ball passes over it or something.

oh and duez if you actually read the article, you would see that i mentioned the fact that it had been used before, in the u17 game.

and it seems to be loading fine for me.

Just for the record, that goal Tottenham allegedly scored against Utd never went in :p

Yeah they tested it in the Under-17 championships, it may be brought in soon. Just sorting out the politics...

i noe that the aritlce siad that all im saying is that this is very old stuff...... the blogger took his/her time riting bout it :whistle:

yeh fifa is being stingy bout it .....much lyk the use of hawkeye in tennis.etc

i noe that the aritlce siad that all im saying is that this is very old stuff...... the blogger took his/her time riting bout it :whistle:

yeh fifa is being stingy bout it .....much lyk the use of hawkeye in tennis.etc

wtf y is my post lyk that !!