Rose Bowl ? - #1 USC or #2 Texas

So who is going to win the Rose Bowl and be the National Champions?

1. USC, by a landslide

2. USC, by a few points

3. Texas, by a landslide

4. Texas, by a few points

Sorry, should have actually made a Poll Thread.

You should still be able to make a poll for this thread. Just edit your first post and select add poll. Or PM a mod to create one for this thread.

I actually think it's going to be the best BCS title game in a long time. I can't see it being a blowout, personally, and I can easily see either team winning. I have a feeling it will be Texas for some reason, but I wouldn't mind if USC wins -- I have no stock either way, not a fan of either school.

Hook 'em!

I personally cant wait, this game has been hyped all season. I really think that Texas will win a close game, USC has a 30-something game winning streak for a reason...but it has to end sometime ;)

Yeah I think (and hope) it's going to be a close game. I guess I'd prefer to see USC win but I don't really care either way. I just want to see a good championship game after watching Oklahoma get the crap beat out of them the past two years. I mean I depsise OU so it wasn't that bad but I'd rather see a good game lol.

yeah, USC will definitely have home field advantage. when i went to the rose bowl in 2004, it was like 3/4 USC fans, and 1/4 michigan fans. not exactly fair if you ask me. but then again, USC has never won a national championship on the road. before the BCS, they only had to go to the rose bowl. i think the only big game USC won on the road was the orange bowl against iowa a few years back.

but, in the end, i'm gonna have to pull for USC. i just hate texas too much. but, i don't think this game will feature very much defense. and don't believe the hype about texas' defensive numbers until you actually look at who they played.

but, in the end, i'm gonna have to pull for USC. i just hate texas too much.

Your just bitter about last year...and the fact that we beat Ohio State :p

Sorry...I couldnt resist :D

As much as I do not like USC and Texas, even though I'm a Big 12 guy, I will be going for Texas on this one. Not a bad thing if a Big 12 team wins the national championship :p

Your just bitter about last year...and the fact that we beat Ohio State :p

Sorry...I couldnt resist :D

yes, yes, i am still bitter about last year. sometimes i still have nightmares about it. sometimes i just sit there and wonder why.

one thing is for certain, there will be no defense in this game.

yes, yes, i am still bitter about last year. sometimes i still have nightmares about it. sometimes i just sit there and wonder why.

one thing is for certain, there will be no defense in this game.

hahahahah.LOL. I know the feeling. Just sitting in the corner rocking back and forth sobbing like a school girl.

hahahahah.LOL. I know the feeling. Just sitting in the corner rocking back and forth sobbing like a school girl.

hey, i didn't cry at the game though. not with those stupid texas fans around. i held it back. :cry:

hey, i didn't cry at the game though. not with those stupid texas fans around. i held it back. :cry:

Will you hold it back when Nebraska jumps all over your Wolverines and I'm there to enjoy it? :p

are you going to the actual game? if it was anywhere but texas, i'd think about taking a little vacation.

I was going to go to the game but like you said, if it weren't in Texas, I would have gone since I would've been in my winter vacation.