BCS & Bowl Lineup - 2005/2006

hell yeah baby!! man i can't wait, i just hope i'm not on a plane from michigan back to cali at the same time....

this is also the first time i can ever remember there NOT being games on new years day...weird.

man, i love bowl season. this is what it's all about. who are the real conferences, and who are the pretenders.

hell yeah baby!! man i can't wait, i just hope i'm not on a plane from michigan back to cali at the same time....

You're better off on the plane so you don't see Michigan's performance against one of the top rush defenses in the country. Just like your flight, its going to be a long night for Michigan ;)

You're better off on the plane so you don't see Michigan's performance against one of the top rush defenses in the country. Just like your flight, its going to be a long night for Michigan ;)

And the first of many shots is fired lol

/me pulls up a chair and sits on it

/me puts on a bullet proof vest

/me is ready for the show

The only game I'm going to watch is Fiesta Bowl.

I would be worried about that secondary if NU's front four doesn't get the rush on.

tOSU is going to rock notre dame, and ND's sorry bowl streak will continue.

nebraska can try to stuff the run all they want, have fun trying to tackle breaston, manningham, tabb, and bass down the field though :)

we got some fast guys, who pose quite a thread down the field. as soon as you try to stop them, we got a trio of running backs that will just pound the ball.

you're QB will need to play the game of his life, and this is by far the best offense your D will have faced all year.

it's not hard to have a good rush defense when you play in the big 12 this year. the only decent back you played was adrian peterson, and he dropped 146 on you ;)

Actually, our QB has played the best games of his career in the past 2 encounters, especially against Colorado. I feel quite comfortable with him being there and Ross as the RB.

All I can say is that I will not miss this game for no reason whatsoever. Should be one hell of a game :D