Bodybuilders, critique my diet please!

Here's the newest one:

Ok, I'll alternate the chicken breasts in the afternoon with steak every couple of days.

I've done some further alternations:

4 Egg Whites

Whey, Banana, Porridge in semi skimmed milk.

Glutumine

Vitamin

Vitamin C

Omega 3/6/9 Vitamin

1 Cup Water

Meal Two:

2 Whole bread sandwiches with tuna & lettuce dressing.

Low fat yoghurt

Apple

20g almonds/nuts

1 Cup Water

Meal Three:

Pasta & 2 chicken breasts with lettuce dressing.

1 Cup Water

Meal Four:

1 Pint Semi Skimmed Milk.

2 scoop whey

Dextrose

Maltodextrin

Training

Meal Five:

Whey, Dextrose & 1 Pint Water.

Glutumine

Meal Six:

2 Chicken breasts & Brown Rice

Sweet Potatoes

Meal Seven:

4 Egg Whites

Whey, Banana, Rasberries, in semi skimmed milk.

Porridge

Glutumine

1 Spoon Virgin Olive Oil

1 Cup Water

Total calories, 3000.

uh, this is NEOWIN. it's a tech-talk and geek forum. How many bodybuilders do you know who are also SQL DBA's or hardcore overclockers or System Admins ? I thought so. :no:

can you break it down into

Protein / Carbs / Fat ... that is more important than total calories.

without posting my meals ... I will tell you that I eat (roughly) ...

250g protein

100-150g carbs

50g fat (>20 sat)

daily. Now, I was not trying to "bulk", in fact I was trying to lose weight (which I did!!) ... but these numbers give a better picture that just saying 3000 calories.

that looks pretty good to me, but I am not up with the current body building stuff. I stopped doing that stuff a long time ago because I only did it when I used to ride bmx. I got really hurt and haven't been on a bike in a while, nor have i been lifting like I should, and I eat junk food all the time. It's amazing I'm not incredibly fat.

This goes without saying, but make sure you have plenty of water to drink and also make sure that you take a day to splurge once in a while... I used to take one once a week.

:rofl: ev0|

Don't use Semi Skimmed Milk yuck use whole milk baby :cool: Sounds ok to me.. when I was playing basketball I ate close to 6000 calories a day because my metabolism is so freakin high I had to eat that much just to put a little weight on :pinch: You want to eat like a huge breakfast, another meal around 10:30am, eat lunch, another meal around 3:30, supper, and then another meal right before you hit the sack. You also want to get at least 6.3 hours of sleep...and eat that much even when you are not working out, because of course when you are working out you are burning more off so if you just eat extra on those days you work out you are also losing more..... I cut back to about 3400 calories now just because I don't have time to eat as much with work/class etc... :p Also drink at least 12 glasses of water a day!

@ ev0|, i'm. :)

depending on your weight and active day routine + train sessions even 3000 calories could not be enough...of course if your objective is to gain mass.

and what Big_Daddy says is true.

Protein / Carbs / Fat values are more important than the final calories value.

Theres no-one intersted in BB nutrition? :o

looks good. im no body builder though, i just work out. im starting to eat more.. i eat 2 meals a day :laugh:

im a little guy at 175 but im starting to workout harder. no BB for me though, thats a lifestyle i can't handle.

uh, this is NEOWIN. it's a tech-talk and geek forum. How many bodybuilders do you know who are also SQL DBA's or hardcore overclockers or System Admins ? I thought so. :no:

me , im a bodybuilder ( built correctly in the right places ) & a geeky computer genius ( now you know who invented PONG) anyways your diet seems to be good , but please dont eat the steak ( mmmmmmmmmmmmmm steak ..................rushes of to the fridge ) !!!!!!!