How to add a second domain in XP

Hi all,

I have 1 Linux server and 1 Windows 2000 server.

When XP is started then i can select the Linux server "URANUS". But i want also add my Windows 2000 server "EARTH" in the list. But i don't know how to add a second domain in XP.

Anyone can tell me how to handle this.

Thanx.

Lex.

If you create multiple logins such as one for the server an another for the other server thats how you will be able to do it from what i know so far i am looking for a other way as i am typing this

MultiNetwork Manager 6.2.0006

http://download.com.com/3000-2085-9618015....tml?tag=lst-0-5

try i heards its a real good pro that can save you time from creating another accounts and is much easier

Description

From the developer: "MultiNetwork Manager is designed to switch among multiple TCP/IP, LAN, or dial-up settings in Windows. It also integrates RAS dialing, as well as Windows network settings, which means you need only one program to configure all of your connectivity settings. MultiNet Manager features default printers, a mapping option for network drives (available in the system tray), HTML help, and more. Other features include enhanced Outlook support, the option to remember/forget mapped drives in Windows NT and XP, the ability to launch programs at start-up, to switch environments, and more."