Best Bit Torrent Client?

Question

There is RAM usage and then there is download speed. Don't confuse the two.

uTorrent is unbeaten in RAM usage as I don't see how a 110kb app can hog memory. But what people REALLY want to know is does it have faster speeds than X client?

Personally... uTorrent might not have faster speeds, but it's just as fast as Azureus. I've tried to test it a few times, and they generally even out. That left ram usage, which clearly led me to use uTorrent.

Great client, and it has given me speeds that i would find normal from past experience with other clients.

i used torrentstorm and couple of others - then azureus, which i loved - but the java thing ****ed me off.

then i discovered bitcomet - wow best client ever

until i tried utorrent. first i kept switching back to bitcomet, but with the lastest version of utorrent there is no reason too.

trackerless work, speeds are uberfast, everything i used in bitcomet is here and i really cannot see why would anyone not like it.

there is no best client, every client is unique in its own way.

since utorrent beta supports unicode, i've been keeping bitcomet aside.

i use abc, bittornado, bitcomet, utorrent.

uTorrent. It misses a few of the features from Azereus, but I never used them, and Azereus had major memory leaks on my machine. 110 kb in size, low memory and processor usage... its perfect. Best. Client. Ever.

?torrent, hands down.

With the DHT added in 1.2 it's easily the best client out there. I mean it's small, has no installer, and has very light ram usage. A triple dosage of perfection in my opinion.

My personal favorite is Azureus. I have always used it and it what I ask. Never tryed uTorrent though. And will never do.

*Azureus own!*

Why not try utorrent? Why deal with the ram/cpu hogging azureus?

My personal favorite is Azureus. I have always used it and it what I ask. Never tryed uTorrent though. And will never do.

*Azureus own!*

that is a classic example of limited belives kids, he does not even want to try something that almost everyone says is better. and he seems proud of it.

I've tried uTorrent, but somehow it seems to suck up the entire bandwidth on my PC (though not the netowrk) no matter what setting and limits I put it. It renders brwosing to near inoperable states. I have tried a few other clients, but Azureus is the best. And heck, does 40MB of resources due to the JRE matter? I can play games with it running in the background fine.