PS3: Unreal Tournament 2007

PSM, what a reliable source! :)

uhhh, yeah they are a reliable source when they interview the DEVELOPER of the game... nice sig btw, i can see why YOUd be questions the sources in a playstation magazine! :p :rolleyes:

Ted Price: While there aren't any Lambaxes in the game, you definitely get to blow lots of stuff up! Plus we'll be drawing 529,670,000,000 polygons per frame (give or take a few), the game will be run by an AI that can also do your taxes or your homework for you and we'll support full-body biofeedback suits. Probably. (Editor's note; Ted is just being silly here. We think. You never know...)

Ken Kutaragi told him to say that :p

uhhh, yeah they are a reliable source when they interview the DEVELOPER of the game... nice sig btw, i can see why YOUd be questions the sources in a playstation magazine! :p :rolleyes:

Halo2 rules and there is nothing wrong in having a sig like that :p MasterChief owns all of us :D

Halo2 rules and there is nothing wrong in having a sig like that :p MasterChief owns all of us :D

I couldve sworn that trolling was breaking one of the rules here at Neowin. I think mods are sleeping on the job... :whistle:

hopefully they don't screw up Unreal Tourn. like the did with Unreal Champ 2.....that game was horrible.

I thought UC2 was pretty good, no? I didn't play it much myself but the demo was great.

The original UC was just plain terrible.

I couldve sworn that trolling was breaking one of the rules here at Neowin. I think mods are sleeping on the job... :whistle:

huh :o I was just making fun of him man. offtopic sure (probabaly broke 1 rule there)....how come I was trolling ? :o just commenting on iconboy's post !

So, what's wrong with the thread? Nothing you mentioned is happening here.

That is really pathetic if you think the discussion going on this thread is either worthy of the forum or is respectful to have of the people in the thread.

That is really pathetic if you think the discussion going on this thread is either worthy of the forum or is respectful to have of the people in the thread.

well if you dont like the thread just leave.. if something was bad enogh im sure Joel would have closed it... ;)

Just leave? Dont start that useless argument. I am trying to help maintain a sense of respect here by stoping this useless fanboyism.

FROM THE RULES OF THIS FORUM:

"Please be aware that only Console related discussion is welcome in this forum section. Unwelcome comments/trolling questioning the intelligence or choice of Console users will be dealt with, without mercy."

The use of the word troll alone in this thread is enough to violate this rule since the word was used to describe multiple members involved in this thread.

Just leave? Dont start that useless argument. I am trying to help maintain a sense of respect here by stoping this useless fanboyism.

"Please be aware that only Console related discussion is welcome in this forum section. Unwelcome comments/trolling questioning the intelligence or choice of Console users will be dealt with, without mercy."

The use of the word troll alone in this thread is enough to violate this rule since the word was used to describe multiple members involved in this thread.

I not starting anything with you i was just stating something so lets not argue :argue: maybe you right i dont know but i was just sayin if he thought it was bad enough to close he would have and i wouldnt leave a thread because of it i would just laugh at how childish people are being about stuff :whistle:

I not starting anything with you i was just stating something so lets not argue :argue: maybe you right i dont know but i was just sayin if he thought it was bad enough to close he would have and i wouldnt leave a thread because of it i would just laugh at how childish people are being about stuff :whistle:

I know you were, but I really hate that argument of "just go away then."

Sounds amazing... Can't wait!

?Even though it?s an online-oriented title, a staggering number of people play UT2004 offline,?

Who the hell plays UT2004 Offline? And why?

arg I'm actually a very disappointed after reading that :(

with all the hype around cell and the ps3 I definitely did NOT expect the graphics to be compared to current generation pc graphics. what the hell is going on here? they should be able to pull more out of the ps3 than just hoping that it looks as good as a high end pc with 7800gtx.

with all the hype around cell and the ps3 I definitely did NOT expect the graphics to be compared to current generation pc graphics. what the hell is going on here? they should be able to pull more out of the ps3 than just hoping that it looks as good as a high end pc with 7800gtx.

And only at 1280x720, most high end pc gamers are running thier games at 1280x1024 or greater...

I think the guy is just talking low, but in the end it will be more impressive then current generation pc graphics, it has to anyway... current generation graphics were mind you developed at least a year ago, most games longer than that.

ummm the same graphics capability of a $2000+ computer with state of the art video card being done flawlessly on a potentially sub $500 console? i think thats pretty good. but also, how far do u expect a PC developers imagination to stretch, really?

the single player game of making a team and going through the rankings is pretty cool, also you can play against bots and i would consider lan play more or less offline ;)

I still do a little bit when i get bored... i do a bot match on onslaught :laugh:

ummm the same graphics capability of a $2000+ computer with state of the art video card being done flawlessly on a potentially sub $500 console? i think thats pretty good. but also, how far do u expect a PC developers imagination to stretch, really?

the single player game of making a team and going through the rankings is pretty cool, also you can play against bots and i would consider lan play more or less offline ;)

yes that as well :yes:

You unlock characters going through single player unless if you modify your config file, which won't be something you can do on a console so I guess you will be forced to go through single player if you want them unless if there is a code or something.

Whoever's disappointed in the x360 and/or PS3 specs must have been disappointed in every system's specs before this new generation. Historically, console developers have been able to get a lot more out of their platforms than what you'd expect by just looking at numbers.

The PS2's graphics are getting outdated, but it had what? A whopping 300Mhz processor and 4mb (no typo) of video memory? Unless developers get lazy (and after the first wave of games, of course), most games will look noticably better on a x360 or a PS3 when compared to a PC with similar specs.

So one person said "troll" and you flip out? This thread is not nearly what you made it out to be in your PM. A couple of jokes, that's it. Feel free to take this to another staff member, but in my eyes this is nothing.

huh :o I was just making fun of him man. offtopic sure (probabaly broke 1 rule there)....how come I was trolling ? :o just commenting on iconboy's post !

I apologize, I read it wrong.

it's just hard to sense sarcasim online. ;)