Who shld the 49ners choose this year

Why would they get Marcus even if he was available? They put their faith (and wallets) into Alex Smith already. You guys definitely could use a running back though. I wouldn't be surprised if the Jets win fewer games and steal him from you guys. Curtis Martin can't play forever.

alex smith...lol. he will never be anything. michael vick will never be anything. marcus vick will never be anything.

why do teams think running QBs will do well in the NFL? they never have, and they never will. if you want to win, you MUST have a strong pocket passer.

personally, i would never draft reggie. i'd take white over reggie. although, i don't follow SF much, and i don't know what they need.

/edit

oh yeah, vince young won't be anything either. at least not in the qb department.

alex smith...lol. he will never be anything. michael vick will never be anything. marcus vick will never be anything.

why do teams think running QBs will do well in the NFL? they never have, and they never will. if you want to win, you MUST have a strong pocket passer.

personally, i would never draft reggie. i'd take white over reggie. although, i don't follow SF much, and i don't know what they need.

/edit

oh yeah, vince young won't be anything either. at least not in the qb department.

I know you hate Mike Vick but come on. I would like to see a strong pocket passer for the Falcons, and secretly wish that Schaub really put in a good off-season and pre-season showing and give Vick a run for the job. That said with vick we are about a 4:1 win loss than without him. So yeah, he may not make it as a star QB, but he certainly does help the team win.

/edit

WTF are you smoking? Michael Vick has a record of like 51-13-1 (something like that) since college. You can hate, but wins speak for themselves. He doesn't need to throw for 300 yards a game to win...he does it a different way. Teams have to plan for HIM...

why do teams think running QBs will do well in the NFL? they never have, and they never will. if you want to win, you MUST have a strong pocket passer

isnt this funny since SF had a running QB. you might not remember him he just won a surper bowl or 2.

just has the 2nd most TDs for a QB and WR combo.

but your right running QBs will never do well.

ask ATL and DEN i beat they will agree with you.

i know rayn leaf is doing so much better then M Vick and Jake the snake or Randle caunningham and R. Gannon who almost had the most yds. in a season and the most 300 yd games in a row.

if they get the #1 pick they will get bush(his family says he will inter the draft in the UCLA game), and young for TX. is coming back he said it.

if they dont get him they should get someone on the o line or a DT(young is getting old, and he will help a young DT get to know the NFL)

Edited by rap4life

isnt this funny since SF had a running QB. you might not remember him he just won a surper bowl or 2.

just has the 2nd most TDs for a QB and WR combo.

but your right running QBs will never do well.

ask ATL and DEN i beat they will agree with you.

No, Steve Young was a passing qb who could scramble. HUGE difference.

if they get the #1 pick they will get bush(his family says he will inter the draft in the UCLA game), and young for TX. is coming back he said it.

What they said was if he is guaranteed to be the #1 pick, he would leave early. Neither Young nor Bush have given definite statements either say

WTF are you smoking? Michael Vick has a record of like 51-13-1 (something like that) since college. You can hate, but wins speak for themselves. He doesn't need to throw for 300 yards a game to win...he does it a different way. Teams have to plan for HIM...

I agree

I like vick

/edit

your just mad cause Michigan sucks! :laugh: