[Review] Buydig.com

I was looking to buy my new digital SLR camera and have been watching the prices for the past month. This past saturday I decided to buy from BuyDig.com. I had shopped there 2 times previously and have had great experiences both times. Well with the camera came free budget 8-10 day shipping via Fedex Ground (which is amazing since it would normally cost me about $15 in shipping because of the weight). Anyways, got the tracking number today after it shipped this morning.. guess what, Its gonna be here in 2 days (wednesday) which means that its 6 days eariler then they projected. Thats pretty damn good for free shipping.

I find their prices to either be the lowest (or withing $5 or so) of the lowest on most camera products, and they never call you and trick you into buying accessories.

With my first camera from them about 10 months ago, I was supposed to get a free 128MB SD card, but it didnt come in the package. Called them up, they overnighted me a 256MB card free (which at the time was about $20 more)

With the lowest prices on the net, extremely fast shipping, and supreme customer survice, id have to give them 5/5 and reccomend them to anyone that needs camera equipment

BuyDig's Website

Thanks for the review brandon. What camera did you get btw?

Nikon D50 with the 18-55mm lens kit. Got a 50mm F1.8 from amazon which should be here tomorrow. Review of that will be up after christmas :angry:

i'll third that, i bought a canon powershot s500 a year ago from there, and it was the cheapest price i could find, which naturally made me a little suspicious, but i got what i ordered and it got to me in record time. =)