Giants 27 Chiefs 17

G-Men Baby. I always had faith in them. Eli "Football" Manning turned out to do pretty well. Even though my Panthers will go farther in the playoffs, they got some good stuff. Tiki torch tearing it up!

really suprised the giants pulled this one out. tiki set the nfl record for most rushing yards per game for the last 2 seaons. some horrible tackling by kc...

Thanks for moving this thread. Hell, so much to look at here and my having been so spastic after the game I landed this thread inthe wrong area...figures...thanks for the compliments

really suprised the giants pulled this one out. tiki set the nfl record for most rushing yards per game for the last 2 seaons. some horrible tackling by kc...

The NFL record for the last 2 seasons??? Shaun Alexander still has more yards per game than him over the last two years. Also, is it really a record when you condense it down to a 2 year time frame. That's like saying Shaun Alexander is the all time leading rusher on Sunday December the 18,2005. Not really a "record".

The NFL record for the last 2 seasons??? Shaun Alexander still has more yards per game than him over the last two years. Also, is it really a record when you condense it down to a 2 year time frame. That's like saying Shaun Alexander is the all time leading rusher on Sunday December the 18,2005. Not really a "record".

Give BroChaos a break, he meant to say he has the most rushing yards in a game in the past two seasons and put record in their by mistake.