I am worse than the SI or Madden curse

Ok, I have decided that wityhout a doubt I am the worse thing to ever happen to pro football. I had Alstott break his neck and Keyshawn get fired.

This year, I have made the follwing occur:

• Culpepper has worse season ever
  • TO gets fired
  • Brian Westbrook goes down
  • Chris Henry gets busted for pot
  • Samkon Gadu blows out his knee
  • Brandon Stokely went from stud to dud

I have also been responsible for Curtis Martin and Vinny Testervede having their career worse seasons when I had them. Ditto Drew Bledsoe (second year with Buffalo, after a pretty solid first season there).

Amazing. I am taking bids via paypal to anyone who wants me to draft players from their most hated rivals next season. Guranteed trip to the superbowl!

Most of the guys drafted in the top 2 rounds were busts:

Curtis Martin, Kevin Jones, Julius Jones, Daunte Fumblepepper, Priest Holmes, Deuce McAllister, Randy Moss, Jamal Lewis, Donovan McNabb, etc.

Only way you were safe is if you were drafting high. LDT, Shaun Alexander, and Peyton were the top 3 picks in just about every league. Edge went either 4 or 5 in the vast majority of leagues (Holmes sometimes went 4th).

Unfortunately, I drafted 10th in two of my leagues and 11th in the other.

My top draftees in my leagues:

League 1: Randy Moss #10, Jamal Lewis #11. Both massive busts. #30 was Brian Westbrook, who was OK, and #31 was Andre Johnson, who was a massive bust.

League 2: Jamal Lewis #11, Deuce McAllister #14. I also took Andre Johnson #38. Three massive busts. My one good pick was Chad Johnson #35.

League 3: Jamal Lewis #11, Domanick Davis #14, Joe Horn #35, Marc Bulger #38. Not bad. Lewis is a huge bust, but D.Davis and Bulger played well until they were injured (but Bulger only played like 2/3rds of the season). Horn was OK.

Amazingly enough, I'm in the 2nd round of the playoffs in leagues 2 and 3, where I finished 5th and 4th respectively, out of 12 teams. In League 1, I finished 5th and missed the playoffs due to a tiebreaker.

Ok, I have decided that wityhout a doubt I am the worse thing to ever happen to pro football. I had Alstott break his neck and Keyshawn get fired.

This year, I have made the follwing [sic] occur:

[*]Culpepper has worse season ever

[*]TO gets fired

[*]Brian Westbrook goes down

[*]Chris Henry gets busted for pot

[*]Samkon Gadu [sic] blows out his knee

Well, you didn't waste a draft pick on Gado, at least. Chris Henry you couldn't have expected much out of. Westbrook was good for most of the season.

Culpepper and TO were big busts, yeah.

Well, you didn't waste a draft pick on Gado, at least. Chris Henry you couldn't have expected much out of. Westbrook was good for most of the season.

Culpepper and TO were big busts, yeah.

True there were a lot of busts, it just seems that really bad things happen to my players, not just poor productions. I mean I have had two of my #1 WRs get FIRED. That does't happen everyday.