January 2006 Desktop Thread

can i get the info on your set up, absolutely beautiful :)

same here

pass out the info :D

Wall: background graphx by me, + "Shadow" by Keith Garvey (copyrighted)

VS: Vista R2 Blizz

Icons: TransDeck

Cursors: Demon

jandesk.jpg

Could u share the wallpaper?

They are guidlines not rules...get over it.

I know they're guidelines :rolleyes: that is why I'm asking to enforce them to make them rules. And no I won't get over it, this thread increases in size, and is somewhat time consuming to keep reading "what VS is that", "what WP is that". Is more efficient if users put at least that info in their posts.

Thank you :shifty:

I know they're guidelines :rolleyes: that is why I'm asking to enforce them to make them rules. And no I won't get over it, this thread increases in size, and is somewhat time consuming to keep reading "what VS is that", "what WP is that". Is more efficient if users put at least that info in their posts.

I second that

:woot:

EDIT: Decided I don't want another month of a Hong Kong night picture when i'm still stuck in canada :(

post-29389-1136336447_thumb.jpg

Edited by brucebeh

yeah, because i know when i scroll down a page and see a bunch of text, i just have to stop and read each and every word of it.

yeah, because i know when i scroll down a page and see a bunch of text, i just have to stop and read each and every word of it.

I think the point he was trying to make is that it makes it difficult because you have to read further into the thread to find out what VS and wall the person was using, or sometimes they dont answer their pms or questions in the thread.

Click to enlarge:

desktop_040106_thumb.jpg

VS: 'Passion'

Wallpapers:

Monitor 1: 'Four Seasons' from DeviantART

Monitor 2: 'Samurai Spirit' from DeviantART, self-modified to be a wallpaper

Winamp Skin: Emanon for Winamp 5.05

Winamp Transparency: goes down to 10% when non-focused, screenshot captured it halfway though going transparent.

IRC Mods:

Transparency through NVIDIA nView: 30%

NNScript theme: Daylight Red