January 2006 Desktop Thread

vsfebuary20068xm.th.jpg

My Best Vista Emulation Yet!

Wallpaper: Energy Blue

Sidebar: Vista 5112 theme

Visual Style: YAFVC2, it's yet another Vista theme, emulates Aero Express.

Taskbar/Start Menu: Okay, this is the twist, you may have noticed that the start menu has a fake search box, since I didn't want to do the Explorer patch, I basically erased the box in the graphics. But, you are also asking how I made it stick out of the taskbar on XP without WB? The VS comes with a little tool called VistaStart, align it right and it looks like the real thing, I used Tclock Lite for transparency.

Mase? I'm sorry man, I understand it's just a desktop, but how you gonna support Mase?

For those of you who don't know, he was with Puff Daddy, then he was a PASTOR, and now he's in G-Unit.

Its just a Vector that i like and turned into a wall, i don't listen to Murda Ma$e or G-Unit :cool:

[off topic] So true. One of the weirdest careers to follow. Makes no sense from a storyline standpoint. Had to laugh when I heard about him coming back with a "wlcome back" song. Gimme a break. I did like harlem world though. :blush: [/off topic]

As i said i don't listen to him, it's just a wall. :)

For those of you who don't know, he was with Puff Daddy, then he was a PASTOR, and now he's in G-Unit.

R....really? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*breathe*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh man, Mase in G-Unit is too funny.