Liverpool make it 10 straight wins!

Liverpool's Peter Crouch scored his 4th goal of the season to secure a ten match winning streak agains West Bromwich Albion today. Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is a new club record.

Well even though i'm a Gooner... Liverpool seem to be the only team taking it to Chelsea... if they beat them too then they could put alot of pressure on.

Anythings better than Fantasy Money buying a league :(

Anythings better than Fantasy Money buying a league

too right, Its like playing championship manager with cheat mode 10 billion in bank!

Surely utd are taking second place and barca winning champion league

I think so. It's either a new record or record-equalling. I'm not a Liverpool fan so I'm not too sure.

I thought we equalled the record that we set in 1985 with our 10 straight league wins. But then again, I could be wrong :D

Liverpool is playing very well this season. Should maintain their third position in the premiership and should manage to keep Arsenal behind.

Liverpool is playing very well this season. Should maintain their third position in the premiership and should manage to keep Arsenal behind.

We have two games in hand upon Man Utd, and we are four points behind them. And yet we cannot go second :p?

im sorry to interput your thread but does anyone know a site where i can see the new liverpool top made by adidas

Sorry mate but Adidas doesn't make kits for Liverpool. Instead Reebok makes them.