Brett Favre's last game?

I have a feeling he will return for next season with a lineup full of offensive weapons back that they lacked this year and make a playoff run.

i don't think he's done yet either. the team was just too hurt to be competitive. next year, he will end the year on a better note.

Don't think this is the last game.. he wants to go out in a bang i think.. the packers can be great next year if they nurse their players to health.. the training staff really needs to be replaced also.. it seems like these injuries have been killing the packers for some time now.

Nah, he's not done yet. Brett is a natural, he'll retire when his body does i dont see that happening till he's in his mid forties (Obviously he wont play that long). He basically said he wouldnt retire earlier in the week becuase he doesnt want to have so much spare time.

Brett has always said he wants to go out on top so I don't think this is his last year then again I don't think he will stay around till they win the super bowl again. I think he will leave when they have a good season.. this one just stunk but that is bound to happen.

Half of me says he'll keep playing because he doesn't want to go out with a losing season like this one and he still seems to love playing the game...then half of me says he'll leave because if he stays then he is going to have a new coach and new system to learn.