How to Trace People

ok, first you lay a big sheet of paper down, then you club the person over the head. now you can trace around the corpse with your writing utensil of choice.

hope that helps

Originally posted by iCe_2x? @ mcb...riiiiigh:rolleyes:s:

@ postertoad , that traces me the isp..i want the person them selves b>

yeah riiiiiiight, like you can find their address and phone number? you'd have to get information from an ISP. lol you aint getting that.

Originally posted by iCe_2x? no..just where they are.. b>

All you can trace is the owner of the IP (the ISP). That gives a general location, but for any more specifics you need to contact the ISP, and they aren't just going to hand any info out.

Hmmm, neotrace has a map in it. I've used it to find people before. Find out the state/city and then just use the online white pages.

Your not wanting to get all GPS crazy and pinpoint there exact location are you? I guess I'm a little confused at what your trying to accomplish - with only their IP.

Originally posted by Keldyn

riiight mr stalker guy , person.... ;)I think you are in the wrong place to be asking these kinds of questions honestly.

Try Stakers R US

Stakers R US? You got the URL OK though ;) I know blame it on your keyboard...

heh Ooops:cheeky: -Keldyn

Here's what ya do - Ya call up the ISP and make some outrageous claim like "This person threatened to kill me and I need to know their info so I can call the cops" ;)

Originally posted by Evil_Dragon

Here's what ya do - Ya call up the ISP and make some outrageous claim like "This person threatened to kill me and I need to know their info so I can call the cops" ;)

Until they end up calling the cops for you :right:

if you know their email, and you hope they use outlook:S you could create an exploit which will grab personal info from their puter..

but since you ask here :D it automaticaly means you don't have enough skills for that.don't ask me either

Say you haev a reasonable suspicion that he has an illegal copy of some work of yours and mumble something about the DMCA

As soon as the ISP hears those 4 letters, they will turn round, bend over and lower their pants...

Course, this may only work if you are a large corporation.

--

unspec

hmm...you guys have...alot...ALOT or free time dont you ?

Say you haev a reasonable suspicion that he has an illegal copy of some work of yours and mumble something about the DMCA
Here's what ya do - Ya call up the ISP and make some outrageous claim like "This person threatened to kill me and I need to know their info so I can call the cops"

Thnx anyway... I got the names of some programs from someone thanks to everyone who contributed...

and just out of curiosity...keldyn, how did u know about stalkersrus.com .. ? :ponder:

neotrace doesnt trace to where they are, it only traces to where they are dialled into (if dial-up) but if its dsl / cable then it will give a rough area as you have to use your local exchange