///M5

I wasn't making out it was a real photo. It's cleary a joke. Yet not far from what is possible with that car

what is that from? i like the car though....but i like the older ones better.

I liked the old ones too.

http://www.hostmypiconline.com/images/0601_bmw_m5_01_900.jpg

Mate of mine emailed me this link, thats where i found it.

I don't know about you guys, but I like bangle's design.

The only one I don't like is the newest 3 series.

But the new 5, 6 and 7 are kickass.

Yeah new 3 series is a disappointment. I have an e46 M3, and I?d love to upgrade to a new M5 over the soon to be new M3, but I could never afford either. It took me a while to love the new 5 series shape, but I still have a sweet spot for the old one, plus it?s far more attainable for me.

I still like the e30's best (325's not the 318's) Esp pre facelift. Somthing about them just screams badass. The e30 m3 was one badass car too.

unfortunately, it didn't grow on me and it never will..

i think by far their best design EVER! is the 2002 7series and the last 2 M3 designs including the current.. i'm trying to save up as fast as i can so i can buy a 2002 750iL.. before they disappear, i'll go to the ends of this earth to find the best one... if i have the money i'll pay BMW what ever it costs to have them build me a brand new one.

I like the new Bangle designs except the 3 series.

What made you laugh? The thin guy in the car or the burnout? It is possible, BMW cars have rear traction. (Allthough M5 is four-wheel????)

I dunno, I really love the new redesigns of the BMW's (although I know a lot of people dislike them) But for the M3 I would prefer the previous design. :/ My graduation present (to myself from myself) from college will be the 2004 BMW 5 Series :D

Just 3 more years. :(