their are 7 Head coach NFL jobs open

i'd like to see Jim Haslett get another job somewhere, although not likely. I'm obviously not a Saints fan, but ive always thought highly of his coaching.

i'd like to see Jim Haslett get another job somewhere, although not likely. I'm obviously not a Saints fan, but ive always thought highly of his coaching.

well actualy the fold over at nfl network think hes got a good shot at getting another head coaching job as compared to the other guys that were fired.....

well actualy the fold over at nfl network think hes got a good shot at getting another head coaching job as compared to the other guys that were fired.....

glad to hear, i just wasnt expecting that since he really didnt have all that much success in new orleans, except for that first season when they beat the rams in the playoffs.. can't really blame him for this year, he did what he could under the circumstances

Anyone else notice that of the coaches fired, 3 where Mikes? Mike Martz, Mike Sherman, Mike Tice.. Mike Shanahan next? I think not, just thought I'd have some fun with this.

No disrespect meant to those who lost their jobs.

I heard that Haslett got an interview with the Jets.

Yeah. I didn't like how he was chased out of New Orleans under those circumstances. I think he'd be an alright fit.