[WIP] ClearONE windowblinds

Nice skin!

But to me the minimize/maximize/close buttons are a lil small (yes, I know the original winamp skin has that buttons) and I was wondering if there is a chance to make them looks like the Kol skin? :D

Oh, btw, when you move the taskbar to the sides you see that the taskbar is not (yet) skinned

Thanks!

lookin at the screenshot i saw u change the start button, can we choose the start button? i prefer the first one

I hate to be all "me, me, me!!", but maybe a compromise? How about substyles w/ each start button. I typically HATE text in start buttons..just my preference...

Could you please send the skin with updated shellstyle to the beta testers? Great work this far, by the way. Looks great.

Oh, and have anyone seen a ClearOne skin for Y?z Dock?

Edited by slap

I hate to be all "me, me, me!!", but maybe a compromise? How about substyles w/ each start button. I typically HATE text in start buttons..just my preference...

ROFL. Chill out dude. And get a life too ;)

@outokainen, nothing, you shoud read your email :p

ROFL. Chill out dude. And get a life too ;)

Huh?? My post wasn't meant in an agressive way; I don't think it reads that way in any event. Normally I don't respond to a post like yours (frankly, I'm a pretty inocuous poster, so I'm not used to seeing responses such as yours). But, I'll tell you what, you get your own life, and I'll stay in mine, mm'kay?? :whistle: Glad your self-perceived importance elicited a post from you, however..

whoah man looks great, ill sure be using this when its released. can i please test it rekoil [at] gmail [dot] com. also you should try a different shellstyle like the UltraThin one found on OmARTs Foton theme ill send it to you if you want me to

I'm not beta testing this theme, but just wanted to pop in and say I like the text-less start button (so much classier IMHO than "Start") and I like the min/max/close buttons (makes this theme much more unique and less yet-another-Vista-clone).

can i have a go with this Beta please.. i like the Winamp Version so much.

will post bugz too. ill be putting this theme on 4 computers so my friend can help notice for bugz

bnyboy@internode.on.net