Bucs trying to sign T.O.

He is a cancer in the locker room but if Jordan and Pipen managed to make it work with Rodman and win championships I'm sure with the right combination of coach, contract and players around him they can make it work somewhere too

Keyshawn did not play under Coach Gruden if I'm not mistaken. I really don't see Gruden putting up with TO's crap.

I think he did, actually. That tells me the Bucs are the perfect place to handle TO, since they will show him the door without thinking twice if he screws up again.

I think he did, actually. That tells me the Bucs are the perfect place to handle TO, since they will show him the door without thinking twice if he screws up again.

That is the reason why I see him fitting in with the Bucs. With Owens as a Buc, he will be the #1 receiver straight off the bat and will get more passes, something he wants. If he opens his mouth at any instance, Gruden will not hesitate to show him the door like Johnson did.

Johnson complained because he didn't get the ball in the endzone, what the hell will change with T.O.? I saw Chris Simms in the playoff game against the Redskins and he looked good, but he is not the right quarterback to be throwing to Owens. Gruden would calm him down and so would the fact that he knows what it feels like to be outcasted from a team. That had an effect on him, to get kicked off a team that said you caused a problem with our locker room, that is powerful. Sign him somewhere else tho, Simms is not the guy to throw balls to Owens.

Johnson complained because he didn't get the ball in the endzone, what the hell will change with T.O.? I saw Chris Simms in the playoff game against the Redskins and he looked good, but he is not the right quarterback to be throwing to Owens. Gruden would calm him down and so would the fact that he knows what it feels like to be outcasted from a team. That had an effect on him, to get kicked off a team that said you caused a problem with our locker room, that is powerful. Sign him somewhere else tho, Simms is not the guy to throw balls to Owens.

I'd like the Falcons to sign him. That way we could see for certain that Vick's problem isn't the lack of a true star WR, but the fact that he is a medicore QB. That or we would win the superbowl, either would be cool for me.

With Owens as a Buc, he will be the #1 receiver straight off the bat and will get more passes, something he wants.

No way...Galloway is better than TO.

Gruden was the reason Keyshawn was 'fired' in the first place.

Ah...well there you go. Gruden doesn't want anything to do with TO. Besides, they already have Galloway.

Boo! Go to another division, we already have to deal with Vick, and The Saints (they always get us at least once), and adding Owens to the Bucs makes it more annoying.

Obviously i'm a Panthers fan :p

Agreed. Simms and Galloway have a good thing going, and the rook TE Alex Smith should be a factor next season. The Bucs need to spend their $$$ upgrading the offensive line, and getting Joe Jurevicius back. JJ is what they need, *not* Terrible Owens. :yes:

Lets face it guys, as much as TO talks and talks, he is a play maker on offense. You just can't have one WR (Galloway) and expect to do good for another year. Get TO in there, drag all the attention to him and Galloway will make defenses pay when they focus on TO.

Lets face it guys, as much as TO talks and talks, he is a play maker on offense. You just can't have one WR (Galloway) and expect to do good for another year. Get TO in there, drag all the attention to him and Galloway will make defenses pay when they focus on TO.

I agree 100% but I don't think Chris Simms is even close to Jeff Garcia, let alone McNabb. Galloway had an awesome year and Joey doesn't stink up the locker room. I don't think it's worth it to sign him, I really don't. Focus on getting a good receiver in the draft to compliment Galloway and Clayton, build up the defense more and make another run.

Simms and Owens will not be a good combination, that much I can guarantee.