My Buddies Sweet Hockey Goals

You know Rob Hisey? Very interesting... I saw the footage of his sweet all-star game goal, never saw the first one. What's he doing in the Finnish Elite leagues with talent like his?

And... Interesting that he was a Greyhound for two years... He was just a couple hours away from me and I never heard a word of him.

Crosby's more of a passer, though. Not that he isn't a goal-scorer too, but people are making the wrong assumption in thinking he's a shoot-first guy.

Nice videos, though!

Not to be a dick here, but that is not very new. That was performed about 5 years ago by a player at the University of Michigan. The move is dubbed a 'Michigan' and is big in roller hockey. I can kinda do it, but not moving like that. Believe me, he spent countless months working on mastering that and you better make it when you try it or the other team will pound you and probably would anyways...very disrespectful.

Not to be a dick here, but that is not very new. That was performed about 5 years ago by a player at the University of Michigan. The move is dubbed a 'Michigan' and is big in roller hockey. I can kinda do it, but not moving like that. Believe me, he spent countless months working on mastering that and you better make it when you try it or the other team will pound you and probably would anyways...very disrespectful.

I played roller hockey. I could do it but never during a game, and never in motion. I've seen one player do it during a roller hockey game twice. Both times he did it on a break away and missed the net. I have yet to see someone do it from between their legs and shelf it top corner. Its an insanely hard move to do when you're moving. You need the perfect momentum, distance and still be able to control the puck from the blade of your stick while doing a 360.

• 2 weeks later...

The first one: I think it was Joe Sakic that was practicing that exact moves about 4 years ago at the Olympics for team Canada. The move's been done before...

Second one: Same as Crosby's except snappier.

Looks like he has some skill, we'll see how that translated in the nhl.