Reggie Bush "officially" declares

The Texans don't know who to take number 1.

according to the fans, they say pick Vince.... but Charley Casserly (Texans GM) has stated the Texans intend on exercising their option with David Carr, that does not look good for Texans fans that want Vince.

But hold on.... don't you think the new head coach wants a say in what to do w/ the No. 1 pick???

NO NO. I want the Saints to take Vince Young.

If there is anyone who is going to get Vince Young besides the Texans it will be the Titans.

haha, yeah, i'm completely shocked!

oh well, it should be a big draft. i wonder who's gonna go #4....

with the 4th pick in the 2006 NFL draft, the New York Jets select.... D'BRICKASHAW FERGUSON, offensive tackle from the university of Virginia :D

young will make a bad NFL qb. he looks like choppeper in size and speed but young will take alot of time to become a good NFL Qb a team should have an other running QB a pro(NcNair) or get a former Running Qb as Qb coach

young will make a bad NFL qb. he looks like choppeper in size and speed but young will take alot of time to become a good NFL Qb a team should have an other running QB a pro(NcNair) or get a former Running Qb as Qb coach

You just contradicted yourself. First you say he will be a bad QB then you say it will take time for him to be good.

Look, for America simply to maintain the pretence that it adheres to a democractic system, there can't be any more Bushes in office for at least a century. Reggie'll just have to settle for some governorship or something. The world does not need another Bush as president.

Look, for America simply to maintain the pretence that it adheres to a democractic system, there can't be any more Bushes in office for at least a century. Reggie'll just have to settle for some governorship or something. The world does not need another Bush as president.

You're joking right? Reggie Bush is not related to President Bush. In fact, they are in different ethic groups. He's a running back from Texas University who has decided to go to the NFL. Not run for a public office.

You're joking right? Reggie Bush is not related to President Bush. In fact, they are in different ethic groups. He's a running back from Texas University who has decided to go to the NFL. Not run for a public office.

Don't you mean University of Southern California? :laugh:

And btw it's University of Texas, not Texas University :)

I wonder who Carolina will get :laugh: In all honesty though... I'd say we need to pick up a TE or maybe WR in the draft. We need more options on the passing game. Possibly some defensive help in the secondary too.

Why isn't San Fransisco getting a better draft pick with their second worst record in the NFL?

Probably because they aren't second worst. They are 3rd worst, and tied with 4 other teams who are all 4-12.

Why isn't San Fransisco getting a better draft pick with their second worst record in the NFL?

They don't have the 2nd worst record.

http://www.nfl.com/standings

Was that really that difficult?

Tiebreaker is weaker strength of schedule. SF tied at 6th with Oakland (Bay Area teams fighting it out because they had the same record and SoS), and that will be decided by a coin flip.

They don't have the 2nd worst record.

http://www.nfl.com/standings

Was that really that difficult?

Tiebreaker is weaker strength of schedule. SF tied at 6th with Oakland (Bay Area teams fighting it out because they had the same record and SoS), and that will be decided by a coin flip.

Now that you mention it. SF schedule wasnt that easy afterall... maybe they are better than their record... thats good for a future foundation.

SF was a decent team...at home. On the road they were total trash, and not worthy of being in the NFL.

I thought Alex Smith was not worth a top 10 pick, and we'll see how he develops. I'm pretty sure he'll never live up to that contract, though.

yeah, alex smith will be a big bust. he doesn't have the arm or the legs...i don't know how he got picked like that. dorsey is pretty craptastic as well.